waffles invites

Fuuma

there is little difference- if you are a power user on one you can get an automatic invite to the other. I am not a power user :( would like a waffles one :P

That's got to be one of the worst ideas I've ever heard. If one gets compromised then the same for the other.

But I'd still like an invite if anyone has one they can use. I can't really prove it now, but I was a top 100 seeder on Oink.

there is little difference- if you are a power user on one you can get an automatic invite to the other. I am not a power user :( would like a waffles one :P

where did you read that? maybe you can beg for invites in the PU board, but it's definitely not automatic.

waffles v. what? in the last few searches i compared, they are about the same, but at times what beats out waffles on diversity (at least for OSTs) while waffles has a lot depth (discogs/rips), etc.

there'll be a bigger difference between the two places when What transitions to their new site code which they wrote themselves.

Can someone please give me an invite to one of these sites?

Or upload Will Smith - Gettin' Jiggy Wit it (So So Def Remix with JD, Big Pun, R.O.C., and Cam'ron) to rapidshare or something? I just found about this thing, and really want to hear Killa and Will Smith on the same track.

plus rep in return!