TSUBI authenticity check

jubei

i am skeptical. not just because of the price. the main thing to look for with tsubis is the +++++++ marks below the rear tag. also all of mine have tsubi written on the change pocket. also stitching detail on the zipper, pockets and a hem behind the knee.

hard to tell from the pic but it was missing some of these things. but that sku might be different.

Quote:

i am skeptical. not just because of the price. the main thing to look for with tsubis is the +++++++ marks below the rear tag. also all of mine have tsubi written on the change pocket. also stitching detail on the zipper, pockets and a hem behind the knee.

hard to tell from the pic but it was missing some of these things. but that sku might be different.

--- Original message by ok on Sep 13, 2005 05:46 PM

not all tsubis have the +++++++++ thing behind.

yeh, also, not all tsubi's have "tsubi" written on the change pocket either - but the majority do (only 1 out of my 3 pairs doesen't have it). The tags and shit on these seem legit, but im still not sure if they are real, aye. Maybe its the price thats throwing me off...

i would stay away.

- seller from hk

- way too cheap

- whiskering looks dodge

- cut just doesnt look right

- im pretty sure most tsubis have the rows of +++++'s wear the badge should be

- the stickers are usually on the right hand side (not sure about this but most of the tsubis ive seen have)

im pretty sure a new batch of fakes has hit the market... saw ppl selling them wholesale somewhere on the net for A$50 each or something. even at the tsubi factory sales the jeans are at least A$150

also all of mine have tsubi written on the change pocket

i have joeys and my girlfriend has both skinny minnies, and lean beans, only the lean beans have tsubi on the change pocket

If they're real, I'm really disappointed in Tsubi for one of the ugliest washes I've ever seen.

tsubi have done some ugly washes. imo their black jeans are always better, washed or unwashed

circle-10.gif

the tsubis are definately fake....never ever thought id see these jeans get copied....either way they are pretty bad rip offs!!

and about sale jeans never being below $150....thats not really true

a few years back the tsubi boys were in melbourne doing some sort of sale...and for a few hours in that day every single piece from their (then) current collection was selling for $50

...then again thats not really relevant to these jeans is it lol

Try it, you'll like it!

hmmm...as mentioned above, it is very rare to see a pair without TSUBI written on the change pocket.

All the labelling looks pretty legit - but that wouldn't be hard to get.

Although the quality of Tsubi denim isnt great to start off with, the wash and the rise on this pair look a little wierd, and as others have said, very low price.

As Yen_kid mentioned, i never thought i'd see these faked either. But thats probably because i'm from Melbourne Australia and only expect to see 'luxury' brands faked. I still cant believe the effort these bootlegers go to!