Recommend Sick Windbreakers

jufros

check out www.nau.com

I've bought a hoody and a lightweight winter jacket there. The cut of most of their outerwear is slim, with slightly longer sleeves, which is great if it's cold or you're on a bike. The coat that I have and some of the others that I tried on have cuffs that are cut at an angle - a little shorter by the thumb and a little longer by the pinky.

Took a quick look at their spring stuff and saw one windbreaker I'd like to try on.

Good luck!

check out www.nau.com

I've bought a hoody and a lightweight winter jacket there. The cut of most of their outerwear is slim, with slightly longer sleeves, which is great if it's cold or you're on a bike. The coat that I have and some of the others that I tried on have cuffs that are cut at an angle - a little shorter by the thumb and a little longer by the pinky.

Took a quick look at their spring stuff and saw one windbreaker I'd like to try on.

Good luck!

I second this recommendation. On styling/cuts alone, NAU is heads and shoulders above other technical gear brands IMHO.

• 1 month later...
bump this...i want one with a hood and zip down the front....no other requirements...other than the cheaper the better...how can i order those uniqlo ones, is it uk only or what? i live in LA...thanks!!

NYC has what you're looking for. they're $50. i just picked one up today.