College Acceptance Letters

Mr Calvin Oscar

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ummm, i got rejected to most schools i applied to. the biggest disappointment i had was from pasadena art center, i got rejected cause i accidentally sent my unofficial transcript instead of my official one ...

im pretty sure i got into cal poly pomona cause it aint a hard school to get into in the first place, but if anyone can help me out, what does it mean when they say that my application is eligible for tier 2 consideration? cause all my friends got their letters from cal poly in feb, and they said some shit that since im tier 2, i wont get mine til late april. someone school me on this please

is tier 2 admission when you dont qualify for the fall semester but they waitlist you til winter or fall?

edit: and nigga, you asian. You didnt get into any UC's? Any state schools like SDSU or cal poly SLO?

is tier 2 admission when you dont qualify for the fall semester but they waitlist you til winter or fall?

edit: and nigga, you asian. You didnt get into any UC's? Any state schools like SDSU or cal poly SLO?

i am the black sheep in my family afterall. and only state schools i applied to are pomona and fullerton. and im tier 2 at both

What does tier 2 even mean?

I'm confused.

You get in or no?

wait list or somethin, i dont even know what it really means myself. but i wont get an answer til late april or early may, this is bullshit. i know guys who have way lower GPA or SAT score than me and got into even UCR UCSC and cal states by feb. and early march.

just got waitlisted to plan II at ut austin.

so Southwestern it is!

major psych

minor music.

don't feel bad, plan II is kind of whack in my opinion (as I type from a computer in their office on campus).

I think about dropping it constantly, but I've basically just decided to finish up...there's not that much left of it to go.

You didn't think about coming to UT for something else? Like...psych/music?

columbia ezz where i wanna be :(

hoping for the best for you man, it's a great school. it's out of your control though, so try not to stress. but in all honestly, columbia is fashion/social nightmare. half the kids here wear all columbia gear 24/7 like columbia sweatshirts, hats, sweatpants. no shit. it is ridiculous. about 95% of the people i have met in NYC that i hang out with on a regular basis are not from school. what are you thinking about studying?

hoping for the best for you man, it's a great school. it's out of your control though, so try not to stress. but in all honestly, columbia is fashion/social nightmare. half the kids here wear all columbia gear 24/7 like columbia sweatshirts, hats, sweatpants. no shit. it is ridiculous. about 95% of the people i have met in NYC that i hang out with on a regular basis are not from school. what are you thinking about studying?

financial engineering? applied math? iunno.

guess i'll just look even steezier in comparison if i get in.

like omg!!!!1!!1 where do they get off trying to reject ms. smartypants! they're like at least 10 spots down on usnews rankings omg. not even that good at all!

GW is a fine school and they didn't want her. Who the fuck cares. Go to BC, be happy.

College admissions committees work in mysterious ways. It's not always the case that you get in to all the places where your grades and sat scores look like they match the profile in your princeton review book.

Choosing Majors in Design

March 2009

This document is to help 2nd year Design students choose their majors as they enter into 3rd year Design. Please read

this through, do some research on any terms that you are unfamiliar with, and be prepared to choose a major in class

this coming Friday, March 27th.

Interaction Design (new major pending)

Interaction designers deal with the relationship between people and technology-based products and services. In this

field, the term "product" encompasses software, objects, or both. This design major allows students to bridge

offerings between COMD and INDD as well as DIVA. Students can graduate with an orientation towards 2-D screen-

based practice, or 3D object based practice. Some students may also be able to balance both types of practice.

I guess I was confused for a 2nd year design student... top secret new major. Tom Hanks in Big major???

like omg!!!!1!!1 where do they get off trying to reject ms. smartypants! they're like at least 10 spots down on usnews rankings omg. not even that good at all!

GW is a fine school and they didn't want her. Who the fuck cares. Go to BC, be happy.

College admissions committees work in mysterious ways. It's not always the case that you get in to all the places where your grades and sat scores look like they match the profile in your princeton review book.

you got a bad attitude and i dont like it.

actually this sounds like tufts syndrome.

my friend was accepted to Duke, but waitlisted from GW. The Dean told her she was waitlisted because they didn't think she'd come to GW.