looking for a UK proxy

mr fluffernutter

basically seconding what Tyro is saying, I've only ordered from Oki-Ni once and I got the wrong item sent through after a fair delay.

It was easy enough to rectify it, and i'd order from them again if they had pieces I wanted but its risky doing it as a proxy now they no longer have a store.

Diamonds, What is it that you are after? I'm sure one of the London heads may be able to source the bulk of Oki-Ni's stock from either Liberty or Selfridges?

basically seconding what Tyro is saying, I've only ordered from Oki-Ni once and I got the wrong item sent through after a fair delay.

It was easy enough to rectify it, and i'd order from them again if they had pieces I wanted but its risky doing it as a proxy now they no longer have a store.

Diamonds, What is it that you are after? I'm sure one of the London heads may be able to source the bulk of Oki-Ni's stock from either Liberty or Selfridges?

a rick owens tee... & possibly some raf

i might try my luck myself, depending on what i decide on ordering. although last time i tried to set up an account with them they had their forms so fucked up that canadians couldn't buy shit from them