Should I go to sleep?

Handlethevibe

What should I do?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Try sleeping, there's no guarantee I actually will fall asleep
    • Watch Gossip Girls for 3 hours
    • Watch Gossip Girls while fapping for 3 hours
    • Something else productive, that isn't sleeping.

Well, more like, should I lay in bed for 2 hours until I finally fall asleep only to wake up within an hour cause I have to get up at 6:30 for school to attend my two classes. I'm debating whether or not to continue trying to fall asleep tonight. It's roughly 3:30AM eastern time, I have to "get up" in 3 hours to get ready for school, attend my two 90 Minute bullshit easy as fuck classes, then I'm home by 10:30AM, then I'll probably sleep until 3PM. What should I do? Today, I've only been up for 12 hours, since on the 5th I woke up at 3PM... There's tons of great things I can do in three hours, and I'm trying to decide which option has greater benefits. Someone with knowledge on sleep, REM, all that shit, help me.

you don't need the sleep if you've only been up for 12 hours. a full cycle will generally be 4 hours of sleep, so a whole night's worth of sleep will be a good 8 hours (2 cycles). If you fall asleep now, you'll feel like absolute shit trying to wake up. unless you really depend on sleep to get you through, you'll feel fine until 10:30 am. get some nodoz incase, and while you're there pickup some prescriptions for sleeping pills. the shit that killed ledger is good, that usually knocks me out for a few hours.

recently I also read an article on how a person could get 2 hours of sleep in 24 hours and feel alright. sleep 20 minutes every 4 hours, once your body adjusts and you can fall asleep in around a minute you'll be good.