The Mighster Got Into College Assholes

dino might

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all

Girls at FIT are hotttttt

I make it a point to pass by FIT every day walking home.

last book i looked at said the wiener to vagina ratio was 1 to 6.

and i figure AT LEAST half the doods there gotta be gay right? so if my math is correct thats like, 5 and a half babes for my self. not baaaad :cool:

last book i looked at said the wiener to vagina ratio was 1 to 6.

and i figure AT LEAST half the doods there gotta be gay right? so if my math is correct thats like, 5 and a half babes for my self. not baaaad :cool:

Haha, from what I've seen, the ratio for chicks to you will be a bit more than that ;)

What? I can't tell if there is sarcasm, especially over the internet. Are you seriously in highschool?

PS: has anyone ever told you that you resemble Matt Damon?

yes.

no.

What the hell does that even mean?

its fashion merchandising basically. most popular major there, and i didnt want to have to do anything design based and have to turn in a portfolio..

so you did early decision? i just submitted my parsons application. did you apply there too?

early action, but close enough, and no i did not, i wasnt really impressed by them/majors offered and its tons more money

^thats what i liked about FIT, its got the arts/fashion classes and all that, but then lots that have more to do with the business aspects of all that, so you dont end up a starving artist. i dont im creative enough for the design shit, i have a portfolio and all that ive been doing in class, but its 2-d design and i dont really feel up to doing anything like that. this way id end up graduating with a bachelor of science or something like that, not fine arts or anything