FS: Nom De Guerre Deconstructed Deck Hoody, black, size small

Incunabula_

I bought this top from Oki Ni last year. I've only worn it a handful of times since then, so it's still in absolutely perfect 'as new' condition. It comes complete with original tags and the Oki Ni dust bag that it came packaged in.

It's a great slim fitting top (ideal for 34-36 chest), excellent quality, good materials, made in Japan, and has lots of nice details

blurb that I found online:

"The hoody comes in a heavy weight cotton jersey with a brushed waxed cotton body. The centre front has a chunky antiqued brass zip covered with a full length storm flap fastened by matt silver D clasps. The fine 2 x 2 rib on the waistband and cuffs is also on the band collar, the hood has an adjustable drawstring other features include a centre back seam, top stitching on run and fell seams and two large patch pockets."

Measurements taken with the top zipped up and laid completely flat are as follows: shoulder to shoulder: 16 inches, armpit to armpit: 18, total length 26, sleeve: 26.

I paid £255, I’m asking £205 plus shipping so £215 delivered in the UK or £225 ($450) shipped to the US. Payment via bank transfer (preferred) or Paypal (confirmed addresses only, I’ll cover the fees).

I have one sale on this site so far

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=889089#post889089

I’ve also bought from other members in the past, and have sold plenty of stuff in the classifieds on fuk.co.uk

For some reason, I find it hard to take good pictures of black clothing with my camera, so I've only included a few shots below. If anyone wants any more detailed photos of any part of the top then just pm me and I’ll send them straight over.

DSCF2175-2.jpg

DSCF3098.jpg

DSCF3099.jpg

nom-1.jpg

Pics of the fit (Ruach is wearing a size small here):

hoodie1-1.jpg

hoodie2-1.jpg