Patrik Ervell F/W 08.09 NY

goldengloves

I've got to say, I'll be real tempted by this piece when it comes out.

00240m.jpg

I think by that point in time I'll have my wadrobe filled out enough to afford a flamboyant piece like this one, which seems like it's just outrageous enough without being out of my scale of wearability.

You might be disappointed then when I tell you this thing is by no means wearable, or reproduceable (for any reasonable price). It was hand-studded by three interns.

I am really liking the collection, nothing earth shattering by any stretch but everything is extremely wearable. You can see some definite Northface fleece inspired jackets in there example: 00190m.jpg

but the longer coats we're great. Ervell does very clean classic style, which leads to looking a bit repetitive but Ervell does it very well.

By the way, does anyone know what Ervell's suits tend to run / who carries them? Going to make a suit my big purchase this season and still checking out my options.

try blackbird, i know they had ervell blazers.

really want that grey/black flight jacket.

00060m.jpg

what is the hooded piece under this jacket? same one as the grey flight jacket pic?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Cheers.

And for what it's worth, I think a few of the fabric choices from this collection are interesting, and I wish I could scare up some more detailed pictures of the survival jacket that is being worn underneath in many of these pictures, the hood has a nice shape.