FS: NdG Dec Hoodie M / Common Projects 45, 46 / Hare M65 Black L / Penguin

Caddrel

All great pieces but I have other things in mind right now. Shipping from Seattle, WA to the continental US. Click the thumbnails to enlarge. PM me with any questions, etc!

1. Grey Penguin Windbreaker - Small

BNWT, bought at Blackbird in Seattle during their sale. Fits me more like a medium. Never got a chance to wear it and need something warmer now.

Measurements:

pit-to-pit: 19"

shoulder: 17.5"

length: 25.5"

sleeve: 26"

Sold.

2. Hare Black M65 - Large

Well used last summer, but holding up well. Stretched out in the shoulders and sleeves. S/S version. Fits between a medium and small.

Measurements:

pit-to-pit: 17"

shoulder: 16.5"

length: 24.5"

sleeve: 24.5"

Sold.

3. Nom de Guerre Olive Deconstructed Hoodie - Medium

Worn out twice, basically new condition. The details are great on this. Sitting in my closet while I wear a cheaper winter coat. Bought at Blackbird in Seattle.

Measurements:

shoulder: 17.5"

pit-pit: 19"

length: 28"

sleeve: 26"

Sold.

4. Common Projects White/Grey Achilles High Top - 46

Only tried on, never worn out. Great quality leather. I usually wear an 11-11.5, and these are slightly big on me as expected. Bought at Blackbird last year.

Sold.

Im a 47 do you think they would fit?

Probably not, but it would depend on how close you are to a 46. Have you worn shoes that were size 46 in the past or have they all been uncomfortably too tight? From what I understand it's not that CP run big, just that if you are between sizes at the higher end you may have trouble.