Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others

thelion1856

I personally am not a fan (AT ALL) of obese chicks.

I know some girls that move for like 10 minutes a day and eat the worst shit and still manage to look fine.

So these chicks must just eat and sleep their whole lives or something...it just confuses me how someone can get that big!

seriously...

just get a bike or something, haha

Also, I still don't understand what the pixeled object is

I personally am not a fan (AT ALL) of obese chicks.

I know some girls that move for like 10 minutes a day and eat the worst shit and still manage to look fine.

So these chicks must just eat and sleep their whole lives or something...it just confuses me how someone can get that big!

seriously...

just get a bike or something, haha

Also, I still don't understand what the pixeled object is

If you were lucky enough to get the chance to have a luncheon with these fine ladies, they'd probably inform you that it's 'a genetic thing' whilst on their third burger and family-size packet of crisps.

Imo the pixelated thing is an urinating cat crushed by an obese women.

By the way, it's not how much genetic is involved, it's about how strong you really want to look fine.

If they feel fine that way... There must be something wrong inside they're head. I wouldn't...

bouwnt wins. This thread is suppose to be a discussion about the smiths not about fat chicks. But if u want to discuss fat chicks thats cool with me but just level out the yin and the yang and make a thread about skinny bitches. Someone get on this task quick. Thank you. -writing on my iPod sitting at Harrys pub in Washington Dulles airport drinking a beer.