meaningless buzzing

gregsh123

i ordered from cultizm sometime last year. fastest shipping ever, got my package in like 3 days, and im located in canada.

i cant remember if shipping was free, but for some reason i feel like it mightve been. is it possible that they changed shipping policies from the time that the site was launched?

edit: after checking, shipping was not free for my order. beats me.

For about $150 you can find someone on craigslist to rub you the right way.

Why not wait until he tells you to get fucked and buy from some other store if you don't want to pay for shipping? He may not tell you that, probably won't, but I can dream. Until then you're coming off as whiny little bitch.

I think this has already been addressed in the past. It was either you pay the 19% VAT and get free shipping, or you get the jeans tax free (effectively 19% off) and have two options for shipping. Basic air mail or express courier. I never thought of it as false advertising, just normal advertising with certain conditions - something that all sellers, international or otherwise have.

I bought a pair of RRDS back in December 2006 for $199. I got free shipping. Now they are $219. Minus the VAT, it's $177.40 + $20 for shipping, and it's actually cheaper now. But whatever. Even with the VAT it's still cheaper to get Nudies from him than anyone else. Price of shipping included.

Also Cultizm explained everything to me so I could understand what happened. Really a great guy and businessman. There is a reason why he is successful and it shows in his products, site and communication with others. not to mention his contributions. Thank you again!

holy shit. the first three or so posts were u repeating the same fucking thing over and over and over.

Heres a cliff note version of your novel:

1. You found cultizm on google with free shipping deal.

2. You found out cultizm changed policies

3. you think the guy is great

4. false advertising is bad biz practice.

you think maybe your first post was sufficient enough?

Its plain and simple. If you dont like his policies, dont buy it from him. But keep in mind, his prices are often the best deal online and his shipping is INSANELY fast. Germany to US in 3 days or less. Even shops in the US can't get my shit on time most of the time.

I just think it's false advertising and if he doesn;t honor it he is a jerk. if he does he is nice. Either way it improves his business. I would have been grateful if someone pointed it out. Because in theory he could have a lot of people complain about false advertising. it's clearly not good for business.

I think you're the first. Mainly because pretty much anyone can see that a 19% saving is better than "free" shipping (which could be basic surface mail for all you know = 6 weeks).

Cultizm used to offer free shipping. Now its changed and you get 19% of the price deducted when you checkout ( that's VAT tax), but you pay for shipping. It works out almost the same, give or take a few bucks.

Dejan's a great guy, quick replies and fast shipping.

Anyway seems like you're the only person complaining about this. Stop whining and making such a fuss over such a small issue.

I have used Cultizm in the past and never had a problem. Had a sizing issue with some of the 37 LVC and he let me return and shipped a smaller pair out ASAP--free shipping on both!

You pay the VAT and get free shipping or you don't pay the VAT and do pay the shipping. What is so hard to understand about that?

If you can find LVC cheaper, then buy elsewhere. And quit being such a gd baby!

I've been ordering from Dejan for about five years now, and I think Cultizm offers fantastic customer service. I've had problems before (items arriving damaged), but those problems have always been quickly, thoroughly, and professionally resolved. I've never been screwed out of money, and always love the items.

But speaking of money, who gives two shits about an international shipping charge when it costs about the same as domestic shipping and arrives just as fast? Sometimes it pays not to be such a scrooge. (pun pun.)

P.S. The ad has been changed:

"Limited premium clothing with with tax free sales worldwide!"

Now get over it.

We had never an intention to do "false" advertisment.

To be honest, here in Germany we do not know, what this should be.

Just to say we had outsourced the google advertisment and this happenend.

We had corrected this.

We apologize for any inconvenience the may cause and specially that we had took space on SF with this.

Have a great time

Cultizm

we have to think it over LOL - he should buy and than we will refund his shipment.

It should be such a big problem.

but did anyone has expierences with the soaks of the 1901s and the 1880s?

the shrinkage seems to be a touch lower than the last years..

best

dejan

True to his business and his word, Cultizm has corrected the error and offered me free shipping this time. Very nice guy and wil continue to have my business. Sometimes channels can get crossed and mistakes made. He remidied it immediately with proof. Very nice guy and my faith is restored in him. Thank you very much Cultizm. You have a customer for life.

Thank you,

Greg

holy shit. the first three or so posts were u repeating the same fucking thing over and over and over.

Heres a cliff note version of your novel:

1. You found cultizm on google with free shipping deal.

2. You found out cultizm changed policies

3. you think the guy is great

4. false advertising is bad biz practice.

you think maybe your first post was sufficient enough?

Its plain and simple. If you dont like his policies, dont buy it from him. But keep in mind, his prices are often the best deal online and his shipping is INSANELY fast. Germany to US in 3 days or less. Even shops in the US can't get my shit on time most of the time.

I agree when he sent out the jeans to me after I complained I didn;t get them for one month, he immediately sent them out and they took 3 days including saturday and sunday to get to me. I complained of not getting them on a firday after a month of waiting and he sent them out immediately. I recieved them on the following monday. The error was understandable. He didn;t know the order existed or he would have shipped them. Nobody is perfect, and errors are to be expected. He honers his offers and is a great businessman. That is why he has a succesful company.