hundreds?

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

who's feeling their stuff? site is dope, articles are dope, cool guys, but the clothing are too boring for me. too much dunk matching, niketalk wearing stuff. Maybe that sells better, but anyone else think their attitudes and site doesn't really match their t's?

funny you say that, bobby would say that their line is not hip hop inspired (despite their hip hop is dead shirt which just refuses to die out haha)

fact is, they're making quite the impact on the streetwear scene. some prolly dont feel the graphics and logos, but thats a preference thing. the line is generating enough of a hype (in great part from nt and threads like these) to grab people's attention, so big ups to them for that.

bobby - jeff is in LA these days for his day job. let us know when the office is done so he and johan can swing by and say wassup.

3sixteen fabrications // new york city.

http://www.3sixteen.com

thas wassup

Quote:

who's feeling their stuff? site is dope, articles are dope, cool guys, but the clothing are too boring for me. too much dunk matching, niketalk wearing stuff. Maybe that sells better, but anyone else think their attitudes and site doesn't really match their t's?

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Sep 8, 2005 10:59 AM

you do know the guy from "the hundreds" post's on this site?!?!?

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"