Any more contests being planned for the near future?

caughtinthered

Jeans will exchange hands bet 1000 users for 30 years, then placed in a time capsule only to be opened by dontcaremuchforcrap's great grandson after 90 years. Which by that time every male specie hav turned ghey.

Well, do you have anything specific on your mind?

Size?

Idea for brand/model?

Im not too sure to tell you the truth. I just know that I missed out on every contest so far and am trying to get my hands on a pair of FH301, not that I am reccommending that brand/model unless anyone is interested. I prefer a slim fitting pair that can be purchased for under $200. I dont think size really matters for a contest, does it? Yes, I know this is all very generic, but im not a denim expert like some here and just want to participate, not plan.

An Oni blue contest would kick ass... ( even though their arc's kinda suck these days )

Better today than they used to be :o

I'm very much into some momotaro?

Also, it could either be a "who can fade these most HAXOR?!?!"

or a "pass the courvoisier" kind of contest?

the warehouse contest has just started, so probably too early to talk about the next one (cough flathead fart)

however there's rumors of a leather making contest over in supershopper (0)

what about a jeans making contest, to be judged on cut, back pocket design, patch, detailing, etc.

Let's keep this serious.

Design your own pair of jeans!

Price to participate: Whatever the price of the specifik denim is!

We draw the sketches, send the whole lot to AW, and buy it back with a discount! Yay!

time heed your own advice perhaps?

Surely the Warehouse contest will pretty much take the bulk of the usual suspects and most potential candidates for these out of the running for the bulk of the year.

I say suck it up this time, and have some cash to hand for the next one.

Heed my own advice?

I thought my comment about the cockfading were enough to tell that is was joking : /

We'll how do we build one of the pass-arounds?

And btw.. the usual suspects? come on.. you need chicken or whoever to be in on it before you do something?

How many do we really need going on at one time? Do too many at once and nobody will give a damn about them anymore (sponsors included).

Just suck it and up and wait for the next one. The current ones will finish up in summer and winter, I wouldn't be surprised if there was something popping up towards the end of the year...

yeah i wish i could have gotten in on the sufu contest, i was @ BiG and gordon even mentiond it to me when i bought a pair of eternals in october (they have a lot of indigo!!)

anyways contests are cool but nothing wrong with just appreciating the subtle changes on ur jeans week to week.