short trench coats

bkforever

I've been looking around and I can't seem to find a short tan/khaki trenchcoat with a waist belt. I know dior homme had one awhile back but more like a trench shirt?

Can someone point me to some nice slim fitting trenchcoats? My budget is $200-$300.

Also, I haven't seen this posted so if anyone actually owns a nice trenchcoat feel free to post some pics.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to buy the APC Jacket. It was the only XS so the more I had to buy it. It was 440.00 which is a bit much but I really love this jacket. I may have the sleeves altered a bit. Here's some pics...

IMG_151.jpg

IMG_152.jpg

IMG_152.jpg

Looks a tad large, but kudos to that as you'll be able to layer this with some chunky sweaters and such. Looks more like a neat trench style peacoat being so oversized.

I would love to get this in XL and dye it darker and darker colors as I get older.

Also, you m ight see some short trenches mistaken for being a short peacoat in other peacoat threads.

I would check cheap-ass yesstyle.com too. The quality is usually light, but I don't mind. They always have alot of short trench styles to choose from.

Yeah it is a bit big. I was thinking of having it taken in a bit so it would fit a little better. I couldn't pass on it because it was an XS and that size goes fast. It may be for sale if I decide not to have it fitted.

• 1 month later...