Danish youth at its prime

emilo

Well! This is what youngsters (such as myself) in Denmark spend their money on. For starters : 633157840978108391.jpg

And then there's Michael, who is 15 years old. He is.. Well please do watch the video first:

http://www.dr.dk/skum/skumtv/page.asp?lngItemID=1390&skumtv=forside&kategori=0&side=3&soeg=#clip_594

Choose the video "Jeg er for lækker".

Naturally, it is in Danish, and can't really make any subtiltles for it, so i've roughly translated what he's saying:

First scene: "Hi i'm Michael. So yea, I like to use a LOT of money on clothes, and yea look good and be true to the girls. And yea, I only buy the right brands, that's really important."

Bed scene: "This is the most expensive thing i've bought, a Luis Vuitton bag (note his prenounciation) for 12000 dkk (2500 $). So lets go buy a little more clothes (horrible Danish)."

Mall (the clothing store he goes into is a nation wide really crappy and cheap one)

Escalator: "I meet prejudices like "Are you gay?" and "wtf is that" but the girls like it , so I think the boys are just jealous!"

Notice pose in clothing store!

mirror scene: " I like what I see! I think I look true (Horrible Danish and just wrong) and ready for a party or if there's something with the girls."

Walking scene: "Incl the bag I have aprox 16-17 k DKK (3500 $ - parents aren't rich) worth of clothing on, and I feel true (horrible Danish), and the hair is as it should be."

Rest of the movie is repetition

The textboxes state that he uses 1 hour dressing up for school, and 5 hours for a party. I actually thought it was a joke the first time I saw it. This just left me speechless. So I wrote it down. What makes this guy use all of his money on a LV-bag or wear sunglasses in January? Discuss.

I went to Danemark last year. I was sort of disappointed. I found the teenagers to be all selfish and interested in nothing. They ALL have at leat one gucci belt (the most visible one). Even the ones that have cheap clothes. What only matters to them seems to be that the brand is visible. That's quite pathetic.

And I also've been clubbing there, and yes, they basically all look nearly as shit as those on the picture.

But the country is really great, and I'm sure it must be a really great country to live in, and the people in general are cheerful and nice. Just that the teens with us weren't really sociable.

It's good to see that being an asshole is an international epidemic and not just limited to one country. Looks like you Danes must be kicking yourselves for being so lax about letting the third world come sleep over though.

homeboy on the left looks like a cracked out alladin. what the fuck's up with the bangs?

bangin' bitches, no rubbers flyin' on carpets and shit.

now let's forget about the gross looking preteen douches and find some pictures of sexy danish women.

homeboy on the left looks like a cracked out alladin. what the fuck's up with the bangs?

bangin' bitches, no rubbers flyin' on carpets and shit.

now let's forget about the gross looking preteen douches and find some pictures of sexy danish women.

That's a myth too. They aren't more pretty than anywhere in the world.