FS: Rick Owens super-soft shirt RARE early collection Brand New

DesertInTheShape

This is a Rick Owens shirt from the 04 Queen collection. It is womens but could surely be worn on a man. It has never been worn. I took the tag off because it was safety pinned to the tag, and weighing it down but my place is a disaster and i can't find it. But it is in flawless unworn shape.

I only bought the shirt because of the fabric and took it to a mill to see how close i could get to it's softness. After that it was stored in a garment bag.

armpit to armpit = 19", shoulders =16", length from bottom of turtleneck back =27.5" (ram unfinished hem), sleeve length (outside) 27.5".

the measurements seem weird but it is actually a pretty small shirt. The fabric is probably the softest and most amazing jersey style fabric i have ever come across.

$125. shipped. OBO PRICE DROP 60 SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-5.jpg

1-5.jpg

kjhk.gif

im 6'2, 185, please forgive the male breasts.

any refs?

bump, im paypal verified but new here. my ex-girlfriend got the ebay account. i can take more pictures if serious about buying to verify that i do own this mamma-jamma.

just need some cash!

after the pats game its going up to 75 shipped cause this is a freaking steal here. it's killing me that no one has copped this.