hair cut?

chmercer

neg rep/shit thread if you like

my hair looks more or less like nikki sixx

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3968/dadafg8.jpg

most recent picture

my hairs wavy, naturally brown, 2-3 inches long around the crown, and plenty long enough everywhere else (4+).

suggestions?

i assume this will just be pictures of avril lavigne posted or "shave your head" or "dreads", but sincere opinions would be appreciated.

the way it is it kind of looks like a helmet. just cut it a bit shorter and find a good wax to use. your hair looks very straight and kind of rough, so get some pretty strong wax and maybe spray as well to hold it in place.

oh and put dick in nose, shave balls and whatnot.

I dont blame you, really. Who I blame is your father, your brothers, your friends, your co-workers, your neighborhood; for not kicking your ass before it got to that point.

No child left behind. It takes a village. Please, think of the children and be part of your community before its too late.

thanks to everybody who left a semi-legitimate reply

ill pop a non straighted/whatnot pic up later

i would grow out some standard douchebag wavy mullety type hipster haircut but the back is cut pretty short

does anyone have any pic ideas? and i know my hair is gay, but, its not as gay as a faux hawk, so none of that. har har