Diet Bucther Slim Skin - S/S 2008

djrajio

A COMPLETE 180 / reversal from their punk-rock origins. A morocaan themed collection riding the women's trend out of Paris/Milan for summer/spring. I absolutely loved this collection and the fact that the label has decided towards a more gentrified/mature image. One of the three best collections (aside from N.Hoolywood and JLS) out of Tokyo ...

http://www.metalburger.com/gallery/264low.mov

on runway i wish he went into more depth with the knits and leathers but overall it was really amazing... can't wait to see more when it arrives in the shops

those boots r must cop

as well as the wrap/tie blazer, biege leather jacket & drape l/s

but i probably won't cop

i musn't cop

but i might

Some nice pieces that I could integrate into my wardrobe, especially like the white zip down jacket towards the end. Hopefully it also comes in black or grey

I'd like to see some more detailed pictures of the sneakers too.

I'll be looking forward to checking out this stuff when it hits NY.

Hmm, anyone notice that the cowl-necked top and sandals on the African model's 2nd get-up look a bit like Raf Simons steez? Also, I can see a bit of RO influence too...

I like the knits, and the beanie on that white model is pretty sick. Good collection.

on runway i wish he went into more depth with the knits and leathers but overall it was really amazing... can't wait to see more when it arrives in the shops

those boots r must cop

as well as the wrap/tie blazer, biege leather jacket & drape l/s

but i probably won't cop

i musn't cop

but i might

There are several items I want to get as well, really really impressive, definitely the best i've seen from s/s 08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

as djrajio said, nothing like the first collection....wow

i think the stuff posted is much more interesting and closer to the original work than what was modeled in the video, but that's me

one question, anyone know what these sneakers are?