Self Edge x Flat Head

Dam Its Johnny

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the thighs on the 3001 are smaller than these, 3001's must have the smallest sized thigh's I've ever heard.

For me, the upper block is a tad loose. I normally wear 32 in everything else, and a 33 in these is as small a thigh as I can go.

postsoakfront.jpgpostsoakside-1.jpgpostsoakback.jpg

Da omg post soak 45 minutes warm.

So they fit pretty much like my skulls. Its nice, denim is great and all but I'm considering going a size up. I dunno. I'm just too broke to do a trade. I liked how they fit presoak.

Hmmm...looks tight - but I guess they´ll stretch to a nice slouchy fit....

I had the first 3001 I think and mine got destroyed from my stupid lifestyle. Ask sidney mine were a wreck and were repaired so many times it was stupid. I'll post photos of my crazy faded jeans soon, I only have an iphone so it's pretty much a waste of time, but the new collab in black will be looking nuts soon. I even got a belt for the first time in years to wear with them

^ what's wrong with them dino? Only problem with mine is I'm not used to showing everyone butt crack.

i love the low rise and the waist, seeing as how i was a loose slouchy fit.. but i cant handle the thighs man. you like to wear your stuff much more "painted on" lookin' than i do so i guess its not so bothersome to yeh

i dont know. im on the fence now on keeping them. i need to lose weight so maybe theyll be motivation enough, and see how much stretch i can get.

i will say this though in regards to the loose top block critique ive been reading, seems like the bottom of the ass gets a bit roomy and folds in sorta when standing straight, looks sorta funny still, but it does wonders for movement. i can walk easier in these it feels than some of my wider cut jeans, NICE aspect of them.