how do i keep my jeans stiff/raw?

tigerstyle

Urine has stiff retaining properties that emulate that of another compound known as "starch". However, the extraction of urine is easier and much less expensive than that of starch. To use urine, simply drench the jeans, hang dry, and voila, stiff jeans. This process can be repeated every day. All one needs to do is grab a bottle of Arrowhead water, drink it, and wait 2-4 hours. Then you'll have a fresh supply of urine to use on your jeans.

Or... you can forget about rigidness, soak your evisus, wear them, and fade the fuck out of them.

Telling noobs to pee on jeans... so original.

nagrap.

Urine has stiff retaining properties that emulate that of another compound known as "starch". However, the extraction of urine is easier and much less expensive than that of starch. To use urine, simply drench the jeans, hang dry, and voila, stiff jeans. This process can be repeated every day. All one needs to do is grab a bottle of Arrowhead water, drink it, and wait 2-4 hours. Then you'll have a fresh supply of urine to use on your jeans.

Or... you can forget about rigidness, soak your evisus, wear them, and fade the fuck out of them.

i totally agree with the urine treatment

it's cheap and extremely effective.

you also get kickass gold-tinted upper-block fades

hello. i have a pair of Evisu jeans that i really like. i wore them several times, but i am scared to wash them since i dont want them to lose that stiff/raw look. is there a way to keep the jeans rigid?? thanks!
Big mistake. There's no going back now.

The only way to retain the raw look is to not wear them at all. But you can slow down the process.

Don't wear them hard. Wear them sparingly. If there's an elevator, use them. If you have the option to walk, drive or ride a bus. If you have friends nice enough to carry you around, take advantage of them.

Most importantly, don't wash them. Only do so when even you can smell the stench while wearing them. Febreeze is a blessing.

washing will lose you the raw look, since the jeans become wrinkled and hairy. you can starch them afterwards but it is quite impossible to retain the sheen of raw denim. if you are simply talking about the stiff feel of the denim, starch will probably do the trick.