FS: Number (N)ine, Visvim, W)taps...

LanceP

Here are a few pieces that I never get a chance to wear, so I've decided to put them up for sale. Everything has only been used a couple of times, at most, and in a very light and careful manner -- with the exception of the W)taps fleece jacket. I purchased that particular item used from MilSpex, so that alone should guarantee the jacket's authenticity since he is a Taps guru.

I will ship domestically via USPS Priority Mail (2-3 days) with Delivery Confirmation. Please contact me regarding international queries. If more information and/or pictures are required, please feel free to contact me via PM here on superfuture.

1.) Number (N)ine marching band coat (06AW "Noir" collection)... black, size 4

rimg0039ru0.jpg

rimg0049zi5.jpg

rimg0048uy0.jpg

rimg0042at1.jpg

rimg0044hs4.jpg

rimg0052cv9.jpg

rimg0056hm4.jpg

Purchased from Atelier in New York City, this very unique piece boasts exceptional detailing -- as seen with the rounded buttons, intricate Celtic stitching around the cuffs, as well as form stitching along the back that contours the body. Outer materials consist of 100% wool, so it has the ideal weight for a fall piece, along with sheep suede piping along the collar down to the front body. The inner lining consists of 100% silk. The coat will come with its proper tags, along with its extra button and swatch of fabric. As you can tell from the picture, the U.S. retail price for this item was $1.4K. Get it here for almost 60% off that.

Amateur measurements

armpit-to-armpit: 21.375"

waist width (measured above waist pockets): 19.75"

bottom width: 22"

outer sleeve length: 27"

length: 29.25"

$550USD shipped

^^ I apologize for the delay, but I have now updated the original post with measurements. As I stated, the coat tapers in at the waist to contour the body, so I have added waist and bottom width measurements.

I have also taken additional detail pictures of the coat...

sheep suede piping

rimg0073bs3.jpg

rounded buttons and Celtic stitching on cuffs

rimg0069br9.jpg

armpit vent holes

rimg0071tm3.jpg

single vent on the back still stitched closed

rimg0067rd7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...