the fndmybetterhalf knows how to insult thread

i'm trying how?

how do you ever see me trying

you are the one with a hard on for me for months now, everytime i post you need to follow up

get a new crush

lol. dont flatter yourself or anything. not tryin to single you out of anythin but theres about 32423432423's of you on this forum.

Guest Nice Pants

constant struggle shut the fuck up. you remind me of myself before I realized I was being a faggot on sufu. the only difference is that you never changed. You look ridiculous every day on waywt and no one likes you. stop stressing over acceptance here and just move the fuck on.

constant struggle shut the fuck up. you remind me of myself before I realized I was being a faggot on sufu. the only difference is that you never changed. You look ridiculous every day on waywt and no one likes you. stop stressing over acceptance here and just move the fuck on.

yes everyday when i waywt once a month,

i don't beg for acceptance here or anywhere

i just keep doing what i do, if people like it, okay, if they don't okay, if they dont' care, i dont' care either.....

im not a reformed hypebeast likeyourself who traded in all my clothes just so i could wear acceptable brands to the sufu crowd

Guest Nice Pants

I have the same clothes as always, and I'm not trying to fit into the "crowd." You are the one with the fag sweaters and shit. Sufu or not, they make you look gay. Your face annoys the shit out of me too.

Stop trying to make fun of other members.

Don't try to turn your reputation around by being the funny crazy mean guy either, just post better fits or something. It's one thing if you want to dress like shit and be uneducated, but you really shouldn't talk about anyone else.