Air Max 90 MEAN GREEN

soundune

So, what's the story on these babies?? They came out a while ago, sometime in Feb or March. I think they were Canada and Europe exclusives. Anyway, I went up to Vancouver in late March and of course they were all out of the Footlocker now I'm over in Europe for the summer and of course they're gone here too. Now their abscence from Footlocker is not surprising as I'm sure they were a hot sell, but the strange thing is, I have NEVER SEEN A PAIR ON EBAY.

I would really like to locate a pair and this dissapearance puzzles me. Anyone know a good place to look for these? Mille grazie.

Quote:

honestly man its not gonna happen on a website such as superfuture... sneakers and denim are of top priority here. i feel you, but lets face it.

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Sep 2, 2005 09:06 PM

how can you feel me when you give into stupid hype and sweat ugly shoes????

GO HOME!

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

Edited by protectthagoons on Sep 3, 2005 at 07:00 PM

Quote:

ya but i didnt line up like you did, i walked in bought my shit and left....how do you not know its for trading purposes????or just to put on ice???

YOUR WACK, AND PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHO SHOWBIZ OR DITC ARE!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Sep 4, 2005 10:33 AM

oh man how are you even gonna call me wack. you bought fucking shoes for trading purposes. i dont give a shit if you lined up for two hours or walked in cause you know people. you got the shoes regardless. n yur the one calling them ugly. i didnt line up nor did i buy the shoes. i was downtown that day n i always park in the lots beside goodfoot so i was there i checked what was goin on, see if i knew anyone lining up.

who are you?????????????

you should just stop posting you know nothing about sneaker related culture or anything that goes on, you just one day decided to jump into the scene, where as other have payed there dues and been in this for a minute one day you just wake up and decide to buy sneakers cause its the "COOL" thing to do...pay your fucking dues before you talk shit...New jack..youve probably only ever listened to the DITC album from the late 90's and been like "wow this album is good, i noticed showbiz is a producer on it..hmmm" PAY YOUR FUCKING DUES YOU COKE HEAD!

Edited by protectthagoons on Sep 4, 2005 at 05:31 PM

Quote:

ok im wack, never heard a track by showbiz or the ditc, im a coke head, what else was there?

whatever, i still got hotter sneakers than you. hahaha

--- Original message by showbiz00ditc on Sep 5, 2005 05:56 AM

yea you have hotter sneakers then me, that makes you much more of a man too!

how many do you have 3???

wow

i run your game, dont be jelious!

Aspeto, fellas. what the hell is all this talk about DITC and what not?? I was just wondering if anyone new where to find the Air Mzx 90 Mean Greens.

Yeah, that's a picture, the kind gent posted.

And, NO. I have never seen a pair of these shoes on the street. Plus, the fact that they WERE NOT released in the states would probably add to their scarcity(?). Anyway, I dig the color-way, not the fact that they are rare.

-I never bought a pair because they were rare.

Please, lets focus here.

peace