School me on Energy Drinks

Handlethevibe

my advice is that it is best to sleep to recover your body, and energy drinks are really bad for you. u don't wanna be dependent on it. it can truly make u worse and be more tired than ever, and eventually, u would have to drink far more than ever to get the same effect that u used to get when u were first starting out.

take naps if u can =]

300px-Redline_energy_drink.jpg

its all you need

redline seems scary. dude in the new lakai skate video drinks this and acts like he's on PCP

dig the warning:

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidize inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products). Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product. Do not use this product if you are more than 15 pounds over weight. The consumer assumes total liability if this product is used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not use for weight reduction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN."

steven-seagal-lightning-bolt-energy-drink-asian-experience-759585.jpg

This shit is the truth. Tastes god awful, but... it's Steven Seagal!

I drink a lot of energy drinks.

Rockstars and NOS are my staples, but I'll throw in an occassional Redbull here and there to mix it up a bit. I'm fairly certain I've tried all energy drinks offered in convienience stores currently, but the top 3 are the only ones I drink regularly and enjoy.