ALSO KNOWN AS x BEINGHUNTED

YooHoo

Hardly Original?

You have any idea who the people behind the book are? Think you need to do your homework, cause if you did, you'd realize they were paving the way for graff magazines over 12 years ago. If i recall these guys did one of the earliest Barry McGee interviews ever done, and we're the people that discovered Os Gemeos back in like 1997. How you going to say that it's unoriginal or even compare them to someone else that came almost a decade after them?

Can't tell if your hating or just plain ignorant.

Quote:

Hardly Original?

You have any idea who the people behind the book are? Think you need to do your homework, cause if you did, you'd realize they were paving the way for graff magazines over 12 years ago. If i recall these guys did one of the earliest Barry McGee interviews ever done, and we're the people that discovered Os Gemeos back in like 1997. How you going to say that it's unoriginal or even compare them to someone else that came almost a decade after them?

Can't tell if your hating or just plain ignorant.

--- Original message by YooHoo on Sep 2, 2005 01:54 PM

No, I hadn't had the slightest idea of who they were, but now I do and thank you, if that is indeed the truth this is some fresh stuff.

I guess I should be spammin' Deviantart with their link now. :-)

dress badly on purpose.

looking forward to seeing it too - but i have to say, the beinghunted formar is annoying!!!

if they are going to have people go through EVERT slide, they should at least make the

scrolling process easier, ya know?

either way, the publication looks like it's gonna be fresh - they should have a dvd and tees to compliment it - oh and an event too - with feature writers doing a signing.

dope, right?

make me wanna buy a krink and fuck shit up.

dig.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...