Worst reseller ever.

mobius

I nominate misterpretender as the worst reseller.

He grabs all the sales items at Barneys then gloats about it in everyone else's sales thread and hoards the items before fellow members can get them for a decent price then tries to sell them at a huge mark up.

May you be stuck with 5 pairs of Carpe Diem brown boots all in the wrong size.

And no one wants your patented leather marc jacobs bag.

Yeah, I nominate TheScalperofNY. Last week I'm selling a Supreme crewneck on ebay and he offers me $60 when BIN is $120. I wouldn't have taken such a lowball offer, but if under some strange circumstances I had I'm sure he would've resold it for 3 or 4 times as much. And those prices. $400 for a flannel?

I nominate misterpretender as the worst reseller.

He grabs all the sales items at Barneys then gloats about it in everyone else's sales thread and hoards the items before fellow members can get them for a decent price then tries to sell them at a huge mark up.

May you be stuck with 5 pairs of Carpe Diem brown boots all in the wrong size.

And no one wants your patented leather marc jacobs bag.

Thats lame.

Fuck that guy.

i noticed this also. when the cdiem's dropped to 350 i knew someone was going to do this and i really don't blame him for it. what i find annoying, as stated earlier, is how he keeps popping up in everyone's threads. one word, douchebag.

I was surprised at how few people were flipping those Cloak desert boots that were like $150 at the Opening Ceremony sales as well. I don't mind people re-selling, but $350 to $800 is dumb retarded. I'd pay a reseller $450 - $550 for a pair of Carpe Diems (that's still a $200 profit at $550, that's not a bad deal at all, fair play to them. But really. $800. That's not even sale prices. Fuck you.

hustla, bought a pair of supreme blazers off him and he sent a box full of japanese fashion magazines named 'cool', of course he had the tracking info so i lost the paypal claim. i was in england at the time and he had them sent to my brothers in florida, my brother didnt tell me about the magazines thinking it was something i had bought seperatly for some stupid reason.

anyway, long story. he didnt lift a finger when i asked him to try and help my brother track them down

• 2 weeks later...
I don't see the problem here. If someone buys those CDs at $800, then more power to him. If not, then he'll lower the prices to match the demand. What's up Econ 101.

I guess I have to agree as much as I'd hate to; can't blame em for having to prioritize making money.

I mean, there was this dude, i won't name names, who bought nez pearce kiefers for $240 usd, and put them on supermarket the next day for $350 usd shipped, claiming that he bought the wrong color and wanted white instead. thinking that he made a mistake buy or something i pm-ed him to see if i maybe could take it off him, being from the same country, i couldve saved "shipping". BUT he kept his offer at $350 usd, and he said he will post the shoes, instead of do a simple meetup.

best part is that if I really wanted to get em, I couldve still gone to the same store he got em from and get em for $240 usd. fuck that shit.

There was a guy who went to the W+H sale then tried to sell everything at above retail.

Im pretty sure he sold everything too.