Anyone want to swap Carpe Diem sizes? Need 43 or possibly 42. Plz help!

chronoaug

I have a pair of the black 6 hole Capre Diem boots in 44 err'one and their mom has. Brand new with box and bag. I could probably wear them as is, but would prefer a size down if these are going to be my favorite shoes for years to come. Everyone knows what they look like.

The only offer to buy that I will accept will be one that is the same as another seller's 43 or 42 so i can have the money to buy them. For instance, someone is selling them here for $830, but won't trade me, so if you pay $830 for my size, i can give you these and buy his. So if you want a size 44 but don't have a pair for me, that's what you have to do. They are a size 44 and would fit anywhere from a 10.5-11.5 or maybe 12. It's hard to tell where my toe is with the raised toebox.

I'd appreciate help on getting a pair of 43 or maybe 42s. If you know of any sellers, sufu or not who could be of service let me know. I know there are a lot of resellers out there, so if someone has a stellar track record here and wouldn't mind simply swapping a pair to resell on yahoo auctions or something, please help me out.

DSC05394.jpg

DSC05381.jpg

DSC05389.jpg

These are the pictures that best represent them. If you need more or want my own pictures, let me know and i can help you out but they're the same boot.

I leave for the holidays the morning of the 26th, so please, someone help me out by then so i have a pair of beautiful dream boots when i come back. Whoever helps me will get +rep at every available instant for the rest of their sufu life. I'll throw in a pair of Opening Ceremony jeans too for your troubles.

Barneys has been completely sold out of anything but a size 46 since monday. If you know otherwise, let me know. Thanks for the suggestions through PM though.

No one wants to help me size down? These boots are just begging to be worn.

I checked my PMs err'one. I'm going to finalize on a size to order for myself, get a pair locked up, and then do both deals. I'll try to get it figured out by tonight so both parties could potentially ship them monday. Thanks for the help/patience.

I checked my PMs err'one. I'm going to finalize on a size to order for myself, get a pair locked up, and then do both deals. I'll try to get it figured out by tonight so both parties could potentially ship them monday. Thanks for the help/patience.