IMG_6023.jpg

^pic stolen from atelier.

one.jpg

177 cm/ 60 kg

coat measurements:

41 cm~ shoulder to shoulder

48 cm pit to pit

105 cm total length

The warmest and coolest coat I've owned. It's just too much for socal weather :(. This coat is amazing, it's actually two coats in one. The outer layer can be removed and be worn by itself for a completely different look. The collar can be buttoned up and worn with high-neck look, very Raf. Tagged size 1, and fits a 44 slightly oversized or a 46 tightly. Dry cleaned once.

The retail on this coat is $1200 after proxy fees, atelier is selling it for a whopping $2300, and you won't find a size 1 in it anywhere.

2. Julius ankle boots, S/S 07, size 1 (fits 8.5/9). $480 shipped. SOLD

juliusboots1.jpg

juliusboots2.jpg

juliusboots3.jpg

I have the very similar engineer boots from the season before these, so it's kinda redundant to keep both.

These are from S/S 07 and sold out very very quickly in black. They're absolutely gorgeous and the pictures really aren't doing them justice. Material is calf leather. Has been worn out <5 times.

3. Number (N)ine black washed indigo jeans, S/S 07. size 3 (fits 29/30). $225 shipped. SOLD

nnjawnz.jpg

You all know the deal about these. Great wash, incredible detailing, darted thighs, RiRi zippers and signature n(n) skinny fit. I was hoping these would fit smaller than tagged, but they're true :(. Fits exactly like a size 3 this season, or a 29/30.

measurements coming soon.

4. Julius cashmere/cotton long sleeve, A/W 07. $115 shipped. size 1 (fits 44/46 SOLD

juliusls.jpg

Heavenly l/s from julius, blend of 80% cotton, 20% cashmere.. feels so soft. It's a bit bigger than tagged, fits like a small 46, or a large 44.

measurements coming soon.

Posting so I can keep an eye on this thread.

If they didn't sell this fast, that is.

What else are you listing?

Not much else. Speak basically bought everything haha. The Viridi-Anne coat is still available, might put up some cloak herringbone jeans later.