australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

we have no lives and this is a peak trolling time for this threak.

Yo Raymond could you by any chance measure the innersole of your combats. It would be wholly appreciated :)

I was just stalking your flickr account and looking at them the other day. They are nice. How is the sole holding up? Would you say the sole is light? Rubbery? Wears easily?

they are pretty light compared to the newer ones, not that rubbery.

doesnt wear that easily either, though i do need to add a new sole soon.

it rains 80 percent of the time in vancouver and ive had them for about a year. wore them probably 8 months in total in that one year.

i'll get you measurements tomorrow. i'm at my gfs place atm

what you copping Ivan? did RO NYC have the combats in your size?

I want to cop the Neil Barret drop crotch sweats. Look great with boots and are only 120EUR.

The RO NYC store do have the boots according to dark, so I'm going to cop.

Going to sell some drkshdw cotton tees and some other stuffs to justify...

haha, soon ray... btw how would you say the shape and silhouette of the current combat boots are compared to your older ones?

ah k Ivan, can't justify 50 euros shipping for a 120 euro item haha.

the bulb on the toebox seems bigger on the newer ones.

edit: ill take some pictures for you guys to compare em

hey guys. was just wondering if you guys knew of any stockists for undercover or number nine in melb/sydney?

thanks

as mentioned, assin in melbourne stocks undercover.. and as for number nine, lui told me they will stock them soon as well in coming month(s?), i asked what they will be getting.. shirts.. pants.. and jeans. ;) assin's buy are usually boring stuff.. but interesting details.

i hardly ever pay retail. FUCK RETAIL!

indeed. i bought several stuff in assin and feel kinda stupid because i know i will get it even cheaper online at elsewhere..

but sometimes.. sometimes... second hand stuff just irks me. but thats just me.

lulz, so assin picked up N(N) just in time for their final season? :rolleyes: was thinking about getting a pair of their jeans but the weird centre arse seam put me off, prefer my jeans to be fairly minimal in terms of detailing.