australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i say you keep your current one and buy the new one.

then decide if you want to sell it. you dont want to sell your current one only to get the new one and not like the fit. then you'll regret selling your first one.

i do however fully understand you selling your current jut if you need the funds to buy the new one.

already having major second thoughts on selling the jut neck, would 2 juts be too much for one man? :o

like wept said, keep it till you get the new jut. :)

the black rider i got is awesome, but it's suitable for taller ppl imo. will sell it once i get my obscur or the new MA or jut.

lol the CM shorts certainly dont look like that on me.. they look epically shit on that guy.

imo damien you should keep your current jut till you get your obscur+MA. unless your 100% sure that you'll be happy with both. but what if obscur ends up being too big, and u dont like the MA? the leather daddy goes leather less lulz.

What size did you get fen? I'm sure it was discussed in detail but I'm too lazy to check. Also, have you received it yet?

like wept said, keep it till you get the new jut. :)

the black rider i got is awesome, but it's suitable for taller ppl imo. will sell it once i get my obscur or the new MA or jut.

yeah, i have received it.

i got it in size 3, which will suit 46/48.

the leather is awesome, i haven't own any prior julius black leather yet so i cant tell the difference of the black.., but all I can say is this AW09's black.. is quite jet black.

I could keep it until I get the new one, however from the info I have it will be sized nearly exactly the same as the old jut so I don't think fit will be an issue.

haha, that is a very good point mel, would majorly suck if I didn't have a black leather jacket until october :eek:. man I'm hoping both of those work out but I probably should hold on to the jut at least until I receive and am happy with the fit of one of them. fingers crossed on the MA, I'm just going off some vague advice that the MA line runs smaller than mainline :o. I'm sure bt has my back on the obscur leather, would suck if it didn't work out for me after helping to organise it haha.

ah well, the jut is just listed as an interest check ;).

how's the fit on the rider fen? got any pics of the washed black leather, keen to see how it looks icon14.gif.

i will try get a fit pics asap.. need to find my camera.. the washed black leather imo.. you won't get dissappointed...

as for the fits.. it fits me alright.... i guess i am a regular 48... not too tight nor too roomey.. just fit enough to inhale exhale.

for now :) the brownish color kinda grow on me, it matches my guidi :P

I'd be selling my MA as soon as i get it D, i prefer the _7 SS10 version with extra useless zipper.

you decide to keep yours 7? maybe if the MA and obscur don't work out then I'd have an excuse to have 2 jut necks :o.

it is a very subtle hint of brown, only really noticeable at all in bright sunlight. it has grown on me a lot, gives it a more organic feel due to the vegetable tannin they used for the leather in that collection.

haha, I prefer the single zip of the MA and the substantial goat leather, just hoping the sizing works out. faust noted that the leather wasn't as good on the double zip as the moto from SS10, perhaps they're using the lighter cow skin they made some jackets from in the past.

haha, I prefer the single zip of the MA and the substantial goat leather, just hoping the sizing works out. faust noted that the leather wasn't as good on the double zip as the moto from SS10, perhaps they're using the lighter cow skin they made some jackets from in the past.

I kinda need replacement for my RO moto collar soon D, thinner leather would be awesome actually :)

How much you thinking of selling your MA for sev3n? ^_-

Whatever price I've paid for it I guess Ed :) (i.e. Jacket+Proxy)

I like when the peen flap is bunched up just around the waist - so not a true peen flap i guess. And I definitely prefer similar colours i.e drkshdw peen flap with black over the top. Not a huge fan of a white (or bleach) peen flap with a black t-shirt. How many times can I say peen flap?

peen flap.

Haha I'm mega k33n for D3 even though I didn't much of the previous game as I only played counterstrike. When does it come out?

so..

diablo 3 team.

current members include:

btbam

selkies

JV

please post if interested.

must be pro gamer from way back, no keyboard turners/scrubs.

yeah it doesn't stand out quite as much if it's a similar colour Ivan, much more noticeable if it's a more skin coloured tone like dust or bronze haha. still prefer a straight hem personally, (always) need more lame basics...

lulz, I take it you're part of mel's CS crew ed?