australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I also cant believe its been 6 months, feels like i just got back..

So much to organise before i leave.. and when i get back.. thats an entirely differant story.. hmm...

hope my ann d's and bbs sells sooner then later.

Avantindietro, shoes. Way too good for me

i don't think so personally.. I have been playing around with them today. I have been thinking about keeping them but they are just so big on me, well i have about 2.5 cm of room inside. Just annoyingly to big. The more i look at the the more i love them, they are such a beautiful boot. You could be one of the 10 or so people in the country to own these, i think even 10 would be pushing it. maybe like 4? I don't know. I just wish they fit me so i could wear them already. Sux that they are just gathering dust:(

hey bt any news on the obscur sizing?

Yeah the sizing DJI gave is on the mark. I will send out confirmation emails to everyone this evening or tomorrow. Got quite a lot of things popping up today so time isnt on my side.

You neg repped my last WAYWT?

ouch!

i don't think so personally.. I have been playing around with them today. I have been thinking about keeping them but they are just so big on me, well i have about 2.5 cm of room inside. Just annoyingly to big. The more i look at the the more i love them, they are such a beautiful boot. You could be one of the 10 or so people in the country to own these, i think even 10 would be pushing it. maybe like 4? I don't know. I just wish they fit me so i could wear them already. Sux that they are just gathering dust:(

I think they are insane and would love them just dont think i should spend on more shoes currently.

What size are they anyhow? not even sure they will fit.

haha gosh why am i considering these i just cant!!

hey bt any news on the obscur sizing?

i could be wrong but i read a few pages back that the sizing DJI provided is accurate. bt will let you know if this is right/wrong, but im fairly sure its right.

also can someone clear me mind in regards to rep on SUFU. if someone has alot of rep and they rep someone it still only counts as one, right?

same with neg repping? its not like someone with heaps of rep can push someone into the red with one neg?:confused:

Innersole is 29.65-29.70cm, width at it's widest is 10cm (both would be realistically be a little more because there is a slight concave up on all edges of the sole, see pics of the sole around 11cm? maybe) The outer sole measurement is 30.95cm:o

Yeah the sizing DJI gave is on the mark. I will send out confirmation emails to everyone this evening or tomorrow. Got quite a lot of things popping up today so time isnt on my side.

You neg repped my last WAYWT?

ouch!

cool ,no worries man :)

was the second part directed at me?

haha dw jbone i was like that when i first joined.. i was like wtf are these green things and how do i give one out? didnt know how to check either. once i figured it out i just repped everyone in the melb thread with random comments LOL

and bt, love the new waywt. one of the few people that could pull off the shorts + boots look imho.

Ok word from richard is we will have sleeve and body length hopefully sooner then later.

As for choosing custom numbers we agreed that this will be very nit-picky and could cause drama so we will leave it as a random number.

looking forward to seeing the final sizing chart bt, just glad the one I calculated was accurate though :o.

wept the amount of rep someone receives is 1/100th of the rep power of the person giving the rep. for example if whitney reps you, your rep power increases by 13 points :eek:. you only receive 1/3rd of that when you get negged, ie. if T negs you then you'll lose at least one point ;).

dw handmade, I don't think you can neg anyone as you need to have a rep power for that ;), your rep would just appear as a grey block in the control panel.