australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

i got the CM swesson pants the other week, pretty happy with them even though it was different to what i expected.. thought i was getting the catalogue colour with the black & dark greyish colour but ended up being all black..

J,

What size did you get? I am looking to get these or the nathan smith unisex pants. Did you buy them for a tight fit, or loose? Fit pics?

T sucks about the boots, was really hoping you would be able to get them (I did post them here for you after all ;)).

I havent given up just yet, but contacting barney's through email seems to be a waste of time...

That's awesome about the obscur jackets!

yeah 50 I agree that the higher rise would work much better on taller people, I find cheap monday, julian red, dior, etc. look kinda whack on me.

jbone the swesson pants are quite nice (cotton/wool blend is so soft), I can't pull off the super drop crotch though :o.

hope you're able to work something out T, perhaps getting a US proxy to email/call barneys regarding the boots?

so stoked about the obscur order! can't believe that my random suggestion that we could put in a custom order for one of my HG's would result in it being produced, thanks so much for making this happen bt :D.

you should be alright with an 8, I tried a pair on in that size and they were still quite loose on me (looked fairly ridiculous too :o). I don't think sweats/leggings are really me, I'll probably just stick to skinny/slim jeans...

that's a shame about the boots... i agree with D, i think 350US can be better spent but i do like them

yesssssss im excited bout the jacket

i got a Large, thought that it would be a tight fit but it is quite loose, especially from the knee down.. i'll take photo's of that and the FG jacket tonight

bt what sizes were you getting in of the NAT suits and shirts?

i saw on why-lip they only have up to 48.. does he make 50? if so, you ordered this size?

yeh bt thanku 4 the millionth time.. and D for putting forward the idea, can't wait to have it

you're right they are so soft... i ravaged the bag to get it open and was disappointed when i couldn't see any grey, but once i had them on i got over it...

haha maybe you need 2 give them a chance D, probably pre-conceiving they'll look shit on you so when you do try them you're seeing them as ugly on you

haha, nah J they look whack as fuck on me because I'm fairly short. they did make the pants in a grey marle but they definitely look better in black.

0 cale mentioned they may or may not be doing the jacket for the 2nd collection due to the focus on next season which will start to drop in about 2 months time. they may still do a light weight coat/jacket but no decisions had been made on the style as of yet, doubtful it will happen at this stage. so far the 2nd collection is only looking to be the high cut lizzies, slim slacks and cotton/wool basics, as well as recuts of the hoodies and black lizzies.

Flock most of the mens pairs have sold through, although the womens is still the same cut. if you wanted non-ribbed ankles you should have picked up the domas ;)

true, it wouldn't make much sense for Richard to not take the order if he can source the materials. still shocked I was able to round up around 30 people for the order haha, hopefully we don't have many pikers...

oh wtf mangz then i hope i fit size 28 in the lizzies. you mentioned that they're doing a recut of the regular black lizzies? what did they do to it? sorry if i mustve missed it :/

T, can't really comment on the pants without looking at fit pics as i'm not too familiar with LUC pieces... $350US for a pair of black pants is quite steep though for me

man im psyched (for you guys) to hear that the obscur order may go through. definitely an awesome jacket. nicely done bt!

haha, I did try to build the hype but I think the piece (and the label in general) deserves it. I think it's great that Richard has decided to take the order, I'd imagine he'd be extremely busy right now co-coordinating the production of his fw09.10 orders.

mel they should have the recuts of the regular lizzies soon, just need the zips so probably in the next week or so.

good to hear that the obscur order has gone thru D and Bt. Can only imagine it will create good 'press' online for NVR END.

I've decided that I want these Viridi-Anne boots from a couple of seasons back. Anyone know if they were ever produced in a 46 equivalent? (i'm 6"3' and have big feet i know). Bt if I cant get my hands on these then may have to go for your anne d's :D

TheViridi-annefall0878of85.jpg

good work on the obscur order guys. im sure ill be envious once i see some close ups of the leather and the item itself. BTBAM, do you have any idea how long its going to take to make the 30 jackets?

i doubt anyone will be able to help me with this but the following item has popped up in a size M but im not sure if ill be able to fit it. chant use to have the item (and i have contacted him about the sizing) but if anyone on here can help with the measurements please let me know.

siva knit cardigan

siva33dexn7.jpg

wept the 30 jackets will be delivered in late august :).

not sure of the measurements, however siva only produces size S - L so a size M should fit like a 46. for the record I'm not a fan of either siva or dirain...

good to hear that the obscur order has gone thru D and Bt. Can only imagine it will create good 'press' online for NVR END.

I've decided that I want these Viridi-Anne boots from a couple of seasons back. Anyone know if they were ever produced in a 46 equivalent? (i'm 6"3' and have big feet i know). Bt if I cant get my hands on these then may have to go for your anne d's :D

TheViridi-annefall0878of85.jpg

Boots are amazing, selkies(mitchell) was on edge to buy them. 46 will be Very hard to find, they did a similiar boot for AW0910. Cant find any images of it but ive seen it in the flesh, its even better.

good work on the obscur order guys. im sure ill be envious once i see some close ups of the leather and the item itself. BTBAM, do you have any idea how long its going to take to make the 30 jackets?

i doubt anyone will be able to help me with this but the following item has popped up in a size M but im not sure if ill be able to fit it. chant use to have the item (and i have contacted him about the sizing) but if anyone on here can help with the measurements please let me know.

siva knit cardigan

siva33dexn7.jpg

The jackets will be ready in Late August. Delivered ASAP.

I want it now :)

wept the 30 jackets will be delivered in late august :).

not sure of the measurements, however siva only produces size S - L so a size M should fit like a 46. for the record I'm not a fan of either siva or dirain...

i thought a M would be a 46 but the prob is im kinda between sizes and depending on the piece i can be a 46 or a 48 (if its cut slim). ill wait to see if chant gets back to me.

I'd go for the M wept, that sort of piece needs to be snug otherwise it'll fall off when you wear it.

I have to agree that the construction and leather of VA boots is incredible, really dislike the overlock stitching they use on all of them though. would cop these boots if not for said stitching...

very much looking forward to the jackets too, stoked :cool:.