australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hard to find good jawnz period. OV basics are some of the best I've seen, bt's stock is gonna be cleaned out before the weekend is over haha.

first one's (OV tanks) E, other one looks like shit...

phew, I was like man if he got the second ones, fuuuckkkk. All is well then :P

nah, like some sort of soft and lightweight nylon or cotton blend zip up jacket. something in a similar vein to ray's nylon scuba or cream's cotton/silk moto, haven't seen anything I like enough to cop so hopefully the compulsion will pass before I find something haha.

good. :o I'm probably only looking at something like that because it's been a while since I copped anything, the wait for obscur and the jut is killing me...

bt if the tees are as good as they sound I'll be wanting at least a couple more...

i'm a big fan of the wrinkle on the guidi's

you're right that higher heel looks mildly homo.. and there prices compared to A's were almost double!!!

yeah, really liking the wrinkle actually.. looks good.

at least you're happy with it though thats the main thing

ive been eyeing the MA+ aviator on archive so i'll pull the trigger if i get this extra work

yeah, i mean, i thought the sizing is gonna major fail on me..

looking forward to the pics fen, how's the texture of the nubuck leather and how thin/soft is it? my cotton hoodies are slightly oversized however they still fit well due to the way the soft fabric drapes. leather hoodie is the only hoodie you'll ever need, it'll last forever haha.

will try take pic soon.. the size 2 i have, in my opinion is regular 46, fit 48. i really don't know how to measure in precision.. but lying flat on the floor, the p2p is around 51cm-52cm... did u inquire the right size for size 1?

Hey fen how's the sizing for the hoodie? im quite interested to pick up one. Since its impossible to find sz4 in japan i might size down to sz3...

i am not sure about size 3. but for size 2... my p2p is around 47cm ish, when i wear it.. it's quite comfortable..

good to hear about the hoodie fen. NOW PICS PLZ GOGOGO!

will take soon.. haha... need to find my camera again.. :o but waiting for my ricoh..

will try take pic soon.. the size 2 i have, in my opinion is regular 46, fit 48. i really don't know how to measure in precision.. but lying flat on the floor, the p2p is around 51cm-52cm... did u inquire the right size for size 1?

yeah, I got my proxy to ask ID Heart and they only carry it in size 1. tbh I'd want to try it on in person before committing, and even then I don't think I'd buy it unless it was at least 30% off haha. would rather have this, but it costs even more. :o

SZ Affiliation initialized

Just putting this site traffic comparison out there.. definitely look at doing something with Superfuture as well.

stylezeitgeist.com+superfuture.com+++_uv.png

forget to put V&V under men's collection, no?

I'm happy to wait till the AW10 collection is ready to launch, stocks for the current collection are getting thin =)