australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

I wore my RO high-collar to work today, and have had 1000 compliments. I have people lining up around the block to spend >$1000 on a jacket. I said to them "come to think of it, there is this great store that has just opened in perth..."

preach brother preach

Just got one of these in lambskin...can't wait to receive it. If I may ask, how much did yours end up costing? Curious to see how good of a deal I got.

ah right, the FW08 one on yoox. surprised that one lasted so long before it got snapped up.

is anyone else finding they're only really feeling leather jackets in washed leather these days? I find myself looking at regular leather and feeling they're somehow missing that extra texture and detail, must be the goth ninja effect. :o

i paid almost 2k for the hoodie... but it's worth every single cent! will take pic tonight or tomorrow.. if i sized 1, will have some difficulty putting my arms in.

got to go off to work now. :(

Hey fen how's the sizing for the hoodie? im quite interested to pick up one. Since its impossible to find sz4 in japan i might size down to sz3...

man bt, you are so evil to me! cant decide, cop black singlet or grape :S

reckon grape would clash with my hair too much?

and also: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Rick-Owens-SIZE-S-shorts-STUNNING-SPR-SUM-07-NEW_W0QQitemZ290341070509QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMen_s_Clothing?hash=item4399ad26ad&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

any good?

man that's an expensive jawn for field work, guess it'll come in handy after you've graduated though. I've had a strange desire to cop some sort of tech fabric jawn like ray's nylon scuba jacket for some reason even though I know it'll annoy the hell out of me haha, hopefully it'll pass before I do something irresponsible. :o