australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

wasnt having a dig at ya dude

haha well i hope neverends price are a little better than A's on the side zips.... otherwise its game over augusta for me (and probably you and D as well :D unless you're willing to pay around 3400AU)

No, I understand, I was just trying to send a hint to bt hahahaha.

But $2000USD isn't too bad I suppose, given the current exchange rate.

yeah the horse leather back zips are about $1K less than the shell cordovan boots. prefer the texture of the horse leather anyway, shell cordovan looks hella shiny. think I prefer the slightly shorter height of the paint splattered boots on darklands, but yeah price estimates and details of what you can order for us would be great when you can contact Simone. :)

I've seen Bt's Mihara buy, it'd edited to focus on the layering pieces and shorts/trousers/leggings - which are a standout... Limited in size in size range and in number of pieces. There is going to be a pre-order post on the Never End website, and things will be snapped up pretty quick, so if there is anything you HAVE to have, talk to BT immediately.

A few highlights from the buy...

22.jpg

Navy top coat

18.jpg

Double layer vest (black vest with black attached shirt panels), double layer shorts (black shorts with black attached shirt panels)

16.jpg

Double layer cropped trousers (in black)

24.jpg

11.jpg

This vest in black

3.jpg

This long shirt in black cotton/silk

28.jpg

These shorts + leggings

34.jpg

This vest in black

Woah your Quick JV!

Here is the long shirt/cape in black silk ( got it for myself :o )

00300m.jpg

And the black vest - so sharp.

00310m.jpg

Just a note that i have received over the last two weeks more requests for this collection then i could of ever expected. Sadly its almost impossible to do a pre order on this as the information on each piece and images just doesnt exist.

*1 coat sold and another pending - gosh

Are the leggings in the shorts + leggings from the 2nd last pic full length or cropped?

The leggings are specifically for summer so they are cropped. You can see them worn in a few different colours throughout the collection.

Black - Navy - Khaki.

Really really nice. And really well priced $250 ( APPROX )

christ, why do japanese webstores bother taking fit pics if they aren't going to style or size the pieces properly?:

277BLM122.jpg

hope if fits you better than this fen, although I have a sneaking suspicion this guy is usually a size 1 that's wearing a size 2 haha.

just came home from watching g.i joe, was pretty meh i thought.

wow d, i wont say i am impressed with the fit pic. but the collar/hoodie kinda reminisce the ro high collar (which i dig)... and the nubuck looks good as well. cant wait to handle it.

anyone been to assin today?

hmmm, maybe my overall feeling from the mihara show is a little different than others, my favourite looks:

The shirt is not in production sadly.

The blazer is nice - but we feel the cost of the blazer is too much for what NAT offers.

23.jpg

We strongly considered this coat - But the lapels are just too big

Shorts - ordered :)

28.jpg

Not sure about the pockets on this piece. We did consider it.

06.jpg

12.jpg

Amazing jacket - 4.5-5k is too much though. We figure its an amazing piece and would most probably sell. But for a first buy from the label its got some risk to it.

02.jpg

then again, totally agree its hard to tell what's styling and what the individual pieces are. Either way guys, eagerly look forward to seeing and buying a bit of this.

Replies above the images :)

yeah the high collar is the same as the one on my hoodie from last year, it looks mad stupid if you zip it all the way up like that though (makes a good wind guard though :o). def want to see detailed shots of the nubuck leather, fit pic would be nice too.

T I loved the blazers, large lapel coat and combination leather/fabric coat too but don't think they'd be the easiest pieces to sell for S/S, especially with bt already doing a large NAT buy.

Can you see if they have any sneakers?

ok, Assin Ann buy was just so so, nothing caught my eyes, white check shirt and asymmetric cardigan were nice but that's all. Only two styles of shoes were the in store, perforated trainer in black and the scar stitch toe box one. Printed tees 300ish, cardigans 800-1100ish, waistcoat 1000ish, jacket 2000ish. The only accessories were those made in india bugs brooches. bleh