australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

ayyyt cheers

is there blog up to date? cuz i just checked it and its says last shipping of julius? do they mean last shipment they year or forever?

I also found a store in Sydney darlnghurst that stocks Julius called pieces anyone heard of it?

its say SS Final Delivery, so last shipment for that season.

Never heard of that store you mentioned??

the only shirts i saw in the range made from modal were the rotten apple tees and rotten apple l/s, i dont think they did the wide neck basics in modal. though i do think they have produced a print tee or two in modal as well.

thanks for the info 0. on 2nd thoughts I'll probably pass on them, the fabric is decent for the price but the cut itself leaves much to be desired. already got 2 OV s/s tees on the way, will probably wait for some better quality basics rather than stocking up on CON.

thinking about probably picking up a new leather duffel bag in the next few months. was thinking _7, any other suggestions? I know JV is making some bags but he hasn't given us a sneak peak yet. ;)

man, 3 hour physics of advanced materials lecture is hard to get through...

lulz, that does look like bt. I need those augustas.... need more back/side zip boots in general, these julius tall engineer boots are the most comfortable shoes ever.

i found a address 12 Dixon Street Sydney city?

Apparently a super small store that stocks Julius Roar Roen etc

I will have to check this out

doubt it man, they aren't listed on the _7 stockist list and they usually update the list a few months before the store receives it's first shipment.

thanks for the info 0. on 2nd thoughts I'll probably pass on them, the fabric is decent for the price but the cut itself leaves much to be desired. already got 2 OV s/s tees on the way, will probably wait for some better quality basics rather than stocking up on CON.

thinking about probably picking up a new leather duffel bag in the next few months. was thinking _7, any other suggestions? I know JV is making some bags but he hasn't given us a sneak peak yet. ;)

Augusta bags blew me the fuck away in Paris man.

sup bt look-a-like/twin:

DSC_3299.jpg

sup sexy boots ^

God that looks ALOT like me. but his arms are much bigger. ill be working on that soon.

It looks like the guy could be the Augusta designer, Simone(infact no its not him).. Or perhaps BBS designer? Clearly its at the BBS show.

Augusta bags blew me the fuck away in Paris man.

sup bt look-a-like/twin:

DSC_3299.jpg

sup sexy boots ^

God that looks ALOT like me. but his arms are much bigger. ill be working on that soon.

It looks like the guy could be the Augusta designer, Simone(infact no its not him).. Or perhaps BBS designer? Clearly its at the BBS show.

lulz, that does look like bt. I need those augustas.... need more back/side zip boots in general, these julius tall engineer boots are the most comfortable shoes ever.

doubt it man, they aren't listed on the _7 stockist list and they usually update the list a few months before the store receives it's first shipment.

Yeah your probably right...

Yeah your probably right...

too expensive for a gym/weekender mang, besides they don't make any duffels do they?

pretty pretty boots, need to find out what you're ordering in asap bt. <3

more pics of those boots? D? Anyone?

picz (1, 2, 3, 4). lightweight calf nubuck and low heel seriously make them as comfortable as sneakers. unfortunately size 4 (which is the equivalent of an EU 44) is near impossible to get from japan unless you preorder them from vibe nagano.

too expensive for a gym/weekender mang, besides they don't make any duffels do they?

pretty pretty boots, need to find out what you're ordering in asap bt. <3

more pics of those boots? D? Anyone?

picz (1, 2, 3, 4). lightweight calf nubuck and low heel seriously make them as comfortable as sneakers. unfortunately size 4 (which is the equivalent of an EU 44) is near impossible to get from japan unless you preorder them from vibe nagano.

thanks for the suggestion deserter but I've handled chiodo's leather pieces and they well... suck, especially for the price. I'm leaning towards just picking up one of these if they make them to 30% off (or Y), feeling it more than the past season ones with the ammo side pockets.

thanks for the suggestion deserter but I've handled chiodo's leather pieces and they well... suck, especially for the price. I'm leaning towards just picking up one of these if they make them to 30% off (or Y), feeling it more than the past season ones with the ammo side pockets.

It was at a fitting a few days before the Paris show. Was a part of a few images from the SOME/THINGS magazine site. BBS the man himself:

23.jpg

kinda doesn't look so much like you anymore, perhaps your older brother.

It was at a fitting a few days before the Paris show. Was a part of a few images from the SOME/THINGS magazine site. BBS the man himself:

23.jpg

kinda doesn't look so much like you anymore, perhaps your older brother.

The eagle has landed... Worldwide exclusive? Snap.

http://neverendgallery.com/nicolas-andreas-taralis-ss2010-lookbook-pre-order/

A bunch of items didn't have lookbook pics, namely the gradient dip-dye suits, coats and more. They all seem to be offered multiple ways (top gradient, bottom gradient, black dipped, bleach dipped blue etc). Loving all the fabric selections... and the briefs =)

Really beautiful collection, seriously no word or image can do justice to holding them in your hands but special thanks to james for taking the time and effort to do this post for us in a really hectic time for both of us!!

Great guy or greatest guy?