australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

thanks T, id rep you if i could. my current watches pins keep falling out so i don't want to beat it around at work anymore. I had 14 pins fixed last week and tonight one started to pop out. Im sick of paying people to do a job and they do it half arsed.

I'm looking for something new for work...i just couldn't find the thread.

wouldn't mind a new watch either, barely wear mine atm.

thanks for the link J, will have a browse. fuck I hate sites that automatically maximise your window though...

congrats on winning the RO boots 7, unsurprisingly you didn't have any competition at that price. ;)

my MA leather shipped tonight, can't wait to get it (anxious :o).

I initially liked the look of that coat too fen but the high button placement makes it look fail sauce, dude is wearing it in these shots. still haven't found a medium-light weight coat this season that I like enough to cop...

I haven't got anything against that model jb, but the photos are too dark to see shit :\

some of the webstores that stocked MA last season haven't received any new stock yet, I'll let you know if they get the leather in size 2-3. blackbird is going to be the first western stockist, I don't imagine you'd be keen to pay international prices for it though...

my MA leather shipped tonight, can't wait to get it (anxious :o).

I initially liked the look of that coat too fen but the high button placement makes it look fail sauce, dude is wearing it in these shots. still haven't found a medium-light weight coat this season that I like enough to cop...

I haven't got anything against that model jb, but the photos are too dark to see shit :\

interesting scarf/bag, or whatever that is. and the coat.. wow.. after seeing that pic.. it's pretty meh.. but this pic.. they look intense.

05280232_4a1d7942922f2.jpg

yeah but those pics on dress are rather terrible, not a good indication of the fit at all.

jb I'd want something a bit more structured and formal yeah, preferably not linen again either haha. nothing with a shirt or blazer style collar, maybe some sort of light weight wool blend (not a big fan of cotton twill/gabardine, too rigid). I like that KKA hooded coat on atelier but not enough to pay around the japanese retail price which would be around 100K yen. nothing else has really caught my eye this season, although perhaps the weather here in Melbourne doesn't really require a coat anyway.

fen I think that coat did come in black, there is a similar one here. I like IS but their pieces are intended to be worn looser and more flowing, unfortunately every oversized piece I've ever tried to wear has looked rubbish on me. :(