australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Jbone,

Yeah I saw that. It's a good price, though I'm not huge on the merino inserts. The one for the upcoming season looks great though. I think its very similar to the one that dbag Johnathan Pease wears on 'Next Top Model', and if he can make it look good, it must be great.

nufish, that dior coat is great! Exactly what I'm looking for...

agree, especially the inserts on the back..

this the leather your talking bout ivan?

fried.jpg

im a fan of this DH, but ahh yeh i definitely cant afford it

94552438.jpg

not 100% but i think they range from 1300-1800 off the rack,

says on his site that made to order is 2000 for shoes and 2200 for boots

for the sydney guys, saw in the paper andrew mcdonald is having a sale in his store at paddington.... i cant make it till end of next w/e

:(

stuff looks nice.. might go sometime next week..

Jbone,

Yeah I saw that. It's a good price, though I'm not huge on the merino inserts. The one for the upcoming season looks great though. I think its very similar to the one that dbag Johnathan Pease wears on 'Next Top Model', and if he can make it look good, it must be great.

nufish, that dior coat is great! Exactly what I'm looking for...

cop cop cop!!:D

got the CM shorts ivan!

its basically their drop crotch leggings cut shorter haha. they look good with oversized tees ;) for $50 i cant complain!

btw if you happen to drop by Andrew McDonald's, please let us know the sale prices. always wanted to get a pair of his beautiful shoes =)

Good to hear they arrived. I'm still looking for the same pair in a size or two larger. Would look dope with leggings underneath I think.

Nu, yeah, I don't understand why the nicest coat in the collection is yet to appear at any online store! I think the outerwear for sale atm from Crust is poor. Maybe the good stuff will come with later drops. Fingers crossed. and agreed, that belted coat is terrible.

What do you guys think of the grey leather scuba jacket? for $1300US? size M...

http://gallery.me.com/rickowens#100070/SNV13649&bgcolor=black

That dude sizes down in all other jackets but this one still looks big on him... not sure its the cutting or he wears his normal size? anyway its a nice jacket.. worth copping with a decent price or all your leather jackets are black (like me:D)

IMO your current one is better, but i know you like the older moto style zips of the new one more than the mini margiela style of your current...

I guess it cant hurt to sell this to buy a new one (two would be too many I think) but if you sell now, you will be leather less until MA and Obscur arrive correct?

yeah black leatherless (still got red leather though haha) till sometime early next month. I do like the zips on my current one but prefer the classic rider config, the jut neck is probably alongside the moto collar as my favourite style of leather jacket but yeh 2 of them may be too much...