australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

fit well T icon14.gif, how warm are the leggings anyway and what sort of shoes you gonna pair them with? could only really see them working with some zip up boots personally, interested to see how else they could be worn though.

looking forward to all those new pics bt ;), I'm sure we'll all be quite impressed with the new collections too. curious to see how the new collab turns out, there were already similar pieces to what you were suggesting in the SS10 collection so hoping you guys came up with an interesting idea for the never end exclusive piece :cool:.

The woolen leggins are really quite thick. Like woolen jumper thick almost. The legs are crazy long, can cover my feet and I'm 6'5".

Black boots would be best I think, although I might try them out with black low top sneakers also.

Really interested to see what you and Richard have cooking bt.

hey bt coming in weds to see this :D

oh and ill bring some goodies for you too:p

Still working with sketches, speaking to richard right now actually.

God i have so much to show you all, cant wait to get everything up on the new site and release it all

i think some chunky black sneaks with the leggings personally.. boot's would be a bit iffy, unless they were chunky combats. I would like to see what you pair them with as well..

They look great though, i was spotting them too..

T, those Mihara boots you posted the other day would be pretty perfect with the leggings... I think they're repeated every season? They could also look good with some tough brogues or maybe lace ups with a washed texture or even a lighter colour (grey, dusty beige). Might find something by Margiela for under $300?

thom-browne-wingtips-300x300.jpg

!BU43EKwBGk~$(KGrHgoOKiUEjlLmWrB3BKP)LrCUeg~~_1.JPG

I really like the pants T, they look great. My opinion would be to use the extra length to bunch them up which would create a really interesting silhouette. Shoes would have to be something at or above ankle... but if not, push them up enough to have an inch or so skin showing around the ankle and wear slim derbies/brogues in black or really dark gray.

mihara photshop extension demo:

Picture2-2.jpg

a cropped leather jacket would look mad effeminate on a guy nu, pass on it man.

seriously A, you would spend well over $500 AUD on a racer striped bed sheet with a hole torn in it just because some italian lady at the olmar and mirta factory sewed Rick's name on it?

seriously A, you would spend well over $500 AUD on a racer striped bed sheet with a hole torn in it just because some italian lady at the olmar and mirta factory sewed Rick's name on it?

was the sarf/cape designated with a hole? i was thinking if the hole was meant for arms or for the neck? :confused: what a amusing piece. i would personally pass it.

in music news: http://channelv.com.au/V/Article.aspx?id=3288

You know its going to be good.

:eek: oh wow.. cant wait to hear even its sample!

D will know better than me, but I assume Roccos could do something... the shape of the sole may be the hardest to replicate. Roccos is famous for a certain kind of "look" so their range of lasts isnt massive

ah k, fair enough. it's a crazy piece, if you think you can pull it off then go for it man. I stop at wearing stoles (ie. goth ninja bed sheets) in public, don't think I could get away with wearing a full cape haha.

i would wear but it wouldn't suit me.. i don't think. I'm to big and masculine afaik.. maybe suited to someone who is more petite. One thing though, i was under the impression that Still was in that waywt not Bai? hmm but maybe it was Bai that is also sounding familiar..