australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

them fucking assholes! seriously gotta laugh at their life though

we have a crap load of them huh ajax, its so annoying, its like we harvest them here, rats breeding rats, multiplying by the day

carry a swiss army ivan and next time theyll shit emselves..

i have one on me but not for safety issues....or anger issues which id imagine you have right now.. how much u lose anyway?

Yeah they are T.

I am really into both shows, not sure why all the RO hate on SZ. Although I will admit those elephant shoes are gross. So many other wearable pieces though.

The BBS looks are a m a z i n g. Doing the relaxed thing perfectly without going overboard. Can't pic any indicidual image I love more than another. so good.

sucks Ivan but carrying a knife can potentially make that sort of situation a lot worse...

50 the men style pics are here. the double zip does look kinda decent but it's just the MA leather jacket with the zip moved further from centre, with an additional pointless middle zip :/ .

disappointed with the RO collection too, those 2 looks are decent but everything else is pretty meh (especially the footwear and outerwear :/ ). think I'm feeling the BBS presentation a lot more than rick or _7 this season, those stupid hats are hella distracting though, and the prison stripes and perforated crap kinda sucks...

/\ not feeling the lamp shade hat steez?

I think when rick hits the shelves, and most of what is on the runway is turned out in black, darkshadow, etc it will look better...

and Ivan, dont carry a knife whatever you do, would you really want to stab and possibly kill some one to save $50 or so in your wallet?

yeah I'm sure the individual rick pieces will be great, although the cuts of the outerwear and the footwear doesn't look any good to me. those arm pocket on the leather jackets are kinda wack too, as is the return of the huge back pockets :confused:.

J I tried to take a couple of better detail pics for you, still kinda suck though haha:

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_3222.jpg

IMG_3225.jpg

IMG_3231.jpg

lulz

seriously fucking good D, have to eat my earlier criticisms luls. love the dark burnt areas.. waywt now!! haha even if you are not wearing it today... although it is kinda cold ;-)

agree with everyone about the knife... shit can get out of hand, don't sink to their hobo level.

apart from the denim overload I love the RO. I love the look on the right... and that model yet again makes everything he wears perfect (everyday wear concept):

12.jpg

heh, thanks 50 ;). the entire jacket has the burnt effect in varying degrees, very difficult to capture accurately though. it's subtle yet pronounced which doesn't make sense haha. curious as to how they did it, it actually looks like it has been singed...

that RO jacket is nice but it'd be so much better without the bomber jacket pocket :/

cheers Selkies, now how about those obscur pics? ;) need to see some decent pieces, been seriously disappointed by the collections so far and I doubt Ann will make me feel any better as her S/S collections are always a lot weaker...

heh, thanks 50 ;). the entire jacket has the burnt effect in varying degrees, very difficult to capture accurately though. it's subtle yet pronounced which doesn't make sense haha. curious as to how they did it, it actually looks like it has been singed...

Love the burning effect, it definitely made this jacket less flamboyant :cool:

there's a really nice Ann D shoot which includes pieces from 1996-2009 here: http://www.nomenusquarterly.com/

love the photography and styling

Truly defined as timeless. Would wear them till old and grey.

I know how you feel flock, the only piece that I've tried that ever fit me well was a womens coat :o. her footwear and accessories are always great though so at least there are a few pieces we can buy haha.