australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

dw, he'll probably be posting as soon as he arrives in Paris late tonight/early tomorrow haha.

want to see revenge of the fallen tonight but my final project for the semester is due tomorrow so I need to do some work :/

looking forward to seeing that black rider, really like the leather they used this season. if only I could justify buying the new jut (or won tattslotto :P).

dw, he'll probably be posting as soon as he arrives in Paris late tonight/early tomorrow haha.

want to see revenge of the fallen tonight but my final project for the semester is due tomorrow so I need to do some work :/

looking forward to seeing that black rider, really like the leather they used this season. if only I could justify buying the new jut (or won tattslotto :P).

gonna watch it tonight.. if weren't for megan fox. :P

if there's sufficient fund... i really dont mind kopping the black jut.. but i will see how this black rider does it for me.

+ and all the best in your final project dude.

prefer the black jut personally, love the more severe design. will wait and see if the new jut has the same weird fit issues that the older jackets with the same zip config have though, was always a bit of a deal breaker for me...

I like that zip config a lot, it's the same one they did for the classic FW06 moto collar and the SS08 jut neck (and a few lesser jackets :P). only thing that bothers me is that the asymmetrical chest zips cause some pulling on the side with no zips, and the short horizontal zip causes some flaring in the mid section:

img11566593104.jpg

the FW08 jut is nice with its 2 long zips with 2 short zips at the top (unlike the FW07 moto collar with 2 long zips which is just a margiela rip :\ ), the SS09 moto is just a standard rider design with the 4 regular zips in an X shape though.

big up Jb and Melv :D

BSc major in Geology for moi

cop that rider flock.. you wont regret, it's such a beautiful leather.. weird to not see about 15 posts by BT...lulz

<3 BT

:o long flight, in the apartment now. 2 streets away from Rue Herold.. Bout to head over in the next hour.

yea. without bt around, doesnt seem right.

** Anyone watching transformers 2 tonight?

;)

oh hai there.

Mad cops in the last 4 pages since i left Perth.

Being in paris is making me feel like copping so badly, i think i have a problem.

when i first saw this zip config.. my impression was.. too much was going on. too much zips = too cosplay...nevertheless it looks good.. but i wont say i love it.. for me, it's like something was missing... and i kinda figure it's the balance.

i would be lying if i say i wont kop it.. i will if there's the money. heh... for me, it's the style, the fit, and ultimately.. the leatheeeeeer.

good to see you back on here bt, no copping yet? ;)

yeah I understand that it's a classic design JV but I think julius (and other designers who have produced similar jackets in the past few years) were influenced by that margiela piece.

f I'll definitely try on the new jut when I'm in Japan (good timing too, should have just been released), may cop if the fit issues aren't there any more but looks that they're still there:

img20090527_p.jpg

I agree to an extent... but Margiela didn't invent the style or anything, that piece is from his line 14 - reproductions of found objects from opshops etc.

JV that's such a good point!

I didn't know that:eek:

BT COPCOPCOPCOP!

>:] do it...

DJI. please let me know how the jut goes. i want all the details after your fit in japan as im tempted to pick up the black jut in the future. It would also be nice to know if the charcoal is charcoal (grey tone only) or if it contains that brown shit tone. im hoping its the former.

just pick it up in black mang, as J said to me the other day grey leather jackets are for people too cheap to cop at retail haha. will let you know all the details after I've had a chance to handle it, hopefully I won't come home with one though :o.

we'll see if he has the discipline for that selkies, all signs point to no though haha. how come you didn't go with him to do the buy anyways?

just pick it up in black mang, as J said to me the other day grey leather jackets are for people too cheap to cop at retail haha. will let you know all the details after I've had a chance to handle it, hopefully I won't come home with one though :o.

we'll see if he has the discipline for that selkies, all signs point to no though haha. how come you didn't go with him to do the buy anyways?

if you guys stop encouraging him he might be able to hold out!

i couldnt go because im finishing up at my current job, finish on the 3rd of july then its pretty much straight into the shop. the trip to paris was a little short notice aswell didnt really have the time to get the funds together.

always next time though