australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

Thanks for the link, but i hate the tyvek coated leather on that gradient jacket, its a cool looking jacket though...

If all goes well i may cop that red rider, but still not 100% on it, would be cool if they made a red jut neck jacket. Though i might just get the jut neck in black.

Here are some detail pics of white blistered RO i snapped, should be off to jbone soon.

2wd5406.jpg

She's a beautiful gal ain't she... :o

Your right D, it doesn't work at all. I will hopefully cop the rider in red then. Do you think i would be hard pressed to find a black jut in japan around early november, probably a size 2 or 3. Thats when i'm most likely to cop it.

jb the charcoal colour is an olive/brown grey, rather have the jacket in black personally ;).

heh, gotta sell jawns to cop jawns selkies :P. I hope the _7 combats are my last major purchase this season though...

grats on finishing melv

holy shit how much money u got flyin round flock haha

i actually like the charcoal colour more now then when i first saw it

Haha, right now i am the antithesis of having money flying around dude, i'm just hoping for current situations in life to pan out and change that. I'm confident they will, things are looking up!

good luck to all the dudes trying to get jobs atm.

Ivans the guy got back to me re doma leather, seems as if the 44 would fit you well:

Size 46:

Shoulder: 47cm

Pit to pit: 50cm

Length: 66cm (from front collar seam to the bottom of the front excluding the underlaying double layer)

Sleeve: 72cm

Although it seems really short... the pics make it look fairly long length wise. :-/

^ i thought this industry would be quite easy atm fenrost?obviously not

before i go and for those who care, ivan melv ajax.. GO THE BLUES!

also got a few things lined up to kop so im gonna be real low on money but still need some basics before bt's stock rolls in.. looking at kopping a few AA tees to get by, anyone tell me more about these? i've never owned or handled