australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

checked out CM today, picked up that black knit (mad oversize) and a button-down. none of which were on sale unfortunately.

not much there otherwise, their production run was pretty small this season, imagine it will be larger next.

also, cale is moving on. too bad - definitely one of the nicer/more helpful SAs going around.

also, gonna kop dbss sneaks. boys with experience, am i size 1 or 2? i'm a pretty typical US10 (nike, vans, from back in the old days, ha) or 42. i've been told i could *probably* fit a 1.

good news on the obscur bt icon14.gif. ah the wait between copping jawns on the internet and receiving them, shit is always so anxious haha. just dropped by assin to caress the silky lambskin rick's jacket again :o, can't wait for my moto. hoping for a monday or tuesday delivery...

last time I spoke to him cale mentioned that he was setting up his own stationary design business but it was just going to be a side line thing while continuing to manage the store. would suck if he left the store, easily one of the nicest SAs I’ve ever met.

wooh, just aced an exam for a subject I did next to no work in. open book exam with questionably acquired past exam papers (with some solutions ;)) ftw haha.

^ nice work, D.

nope, pretty sure he's gone for good, moving overseas.

and shit, thanks J & flock for feedback, not that i'm now any less confused!

i goddamn hate wearing shoes that are too big for me, but will neck myself if i don't fit into them.

and yeah, i thought you were slightly larger in the foot than me, J (nohomo).

hehe must be varying sizes with these dbss :( Well get a size 2 :D That's what i will get if i decide to go along with them;) which colour are you going to get? i'm sitting towards all black or all white but i actually like the black and whites ones as well. hmm

haha, thanks guys.

have to drop by CM sometime before he finishes up... I think Lui may be finished with Assin sooner or later too, he's only been working once or twice a week these days.

someone find those RO combats for me please, I fucking want them bad again since you guys reminded me about them :P. need something I can beat the shit out of, just can't do it to my annie d's :o.

lulz thanks J.

the black & white DBSS remind me too much of rick moon boots, cop the white ones J because they'll look fantastic after they're all dirty and fucked up icon14.gif.

thanks for not disabling me on the combats bt, now find me a pair plz :P.

Ivan I paid about 40% of what the retail price was at RO NY ;). wtf @ the prices this season though, the SS08 lambskin moto collar retailed for about 2.4K USD where as the SS09 one was 3.3K USD :confused:.

btw I didn't notice before but rick's jacket has the velcro pockets too :\ , cop if you don't mind them though Ivan (as long as it's for 50% or less haha). also the darkshadow shade of leather is really nice, perhaps I was confusing it with dust which was more of a brownish shade. still don't think I'd spend more than $1000 AUD on a non-black leather though...

looks good on you 50, I tried on an S and it fit like a potato sack :o.

wew just got back from my first exam. too easy.

finally rocked my DBSS boots, this hot blond chick at uni came up to me and gave me a complement. She was dressed pretty well so that felt good! :o

my left heel is blistered like a mthfkr though.

damn, pitbull sold out of the CM Douglas Fir Shirt in medium, so if the CM store doesn't have any left i'll be missing out.

i was just in the store and they had a small, medium and maybe a large left in the douglas fir shirt.

i emailed cale and he said that they've just recut the shirts so they have a full size run. are the red/black or navy/black check any good?

the wrinkle check shirts look good with the wrinkle/pulling look but because of this the fit contours to your torso. the blue is probably the nicest imo as it's subtle where the red looks generic.

haha, goth ninjas getting love in Sydney ;). the DBSS too loose for you mel or just not used to leather shoes?

agree that the blue is the best colour jimmy, red makes you look like a lumberjack haha.

nice new waywt 50, would +rep if I could. first time I've seen the claude bomber worn really fitted like that, looks good on you mangz icon14.gif.

hey bt i didnt receive the email u said u had sent today?... did u send it to same email..

if shes gone through emails again :mad::mad::mad: she'll cop it

any luck with the jacket?

50, did you get a chance to check CM today? i would have called them myself but was busy.... much left in our size?