australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

JV I was looking for those tanks, but after owning and wearing a variety of tank tops I realised that I don't really like the way I look in them, even layered under a ribbed l/s (prefer to just layer 2 ribbed l/s tees). kinda over the whole peen flap thing too, prefer a regular hem on lame basics.

lulz @ the bukkake tees, have to be a hardcore rick fan to want to own one of those. easily up there with the nun hats and the goat hair cock rings he makes :P.

$1800 USD is... expensive for an RO leather, the going price for a newish RO leather is $1300-$1500 USD no? heh, as I said I like the jacket if and only if the wearer can pull it off, the funnel neck is a strange beast. but yeah, that jacket is huge for me even in an XS or S so wouldn't cop even if I were keen to give it a shot :P.

and for the record Julius is still better value for money at retail than rick is resold for half price or less ;).

Re Individual Sentiments, dont think he'd be able to since they're with marc and therefore zekka would probably have first dibs (if they havn't already) :rolleyes:

Plus are they even sold outside of Japan yet?

D that's right.. i was disappointed to say the least.. for the price they retail for you think they wouldnt rip like they did..

im lucky im good 2 my nan, she'll fix it up

fen i think you should definitely wait for hide san... i wana see the jut :)

I do like the symmetry of the jut I have, however the design they are doing next season is the same classic zip config as the rider I had from fixed. would cop the new jut if I were ballin' out of control but can't justify having 2 of the same design :o.

yeah pretty sure IS is already stocked at a few international stores, they did set up a showroom in paris last year along with devoa so they're obviously looking to broaden their distribution.

I've been trying to get through to CM all morning, and finally did and they are sold out of just about everything. No balck swessons or 'holes' sweaters. Copped a l/s tee though in the brown/grey, not sure what the colour is like IRL, maybe you know D?

And 50, you will be glad to know the jumper you bought isn't on sale. Do you have any pics of it yet? I'd like to see it in a shot other than the lookbook.

btw, nice cop TTT ;)

bt try the tracking number here. if it reaches your local delivery hub by 6 tonight then it'll be delivered tomorrow, otherwise :P.

was it the dual layer Ivan? if so then it's a dark chocolate colour. heh happy to enable a sale and help someone sell something at the same time ;).

Ahhh goood to know Ivans haha. I will take a pic of the knit for you over the weekend. Good cop on the l/s tee also, I was going to try on this weekend but obviously too late haha. Did they mention to you the pieces on sale particularly?

bt I remember USPS priority taking like 4 days for my boots off revolve... They also didn't update my tracker until the last minute... for example I basically received it thinking it was still in Hong Kong.

50, they only mentioned that that knit was not on sale, but that's while I was asking about jumpers and sweaters. How do you rate the knit? What's the fit like compared to the look book?

Also, what's the 'chocolate' colour like for the l/s dual layer? Cale said they had some more stock in the office (definitely no black dual layers left though - sell me yours?).

The knit is great but I had to size down to a M as the L was flaring out all weird around my waist. I didn't ask if they had in an XL which was quite stupid. The cut i'd say is not as long as the lookbook shot, and the neck is not as wide either. I'll put up some pics for you

Chocolate colour is hard to describe... it's like a really really deep orangy browni... kinda reminds me of a RO colour i've seen but can't find any images of. I think it should suit you well