australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

nah just get black, the style is too intense for red imo. need something a bit more subtle in design for those coloured leathers, jut neck will get a lot more play in black .
money is there to be spent, only live once.

Cop it.

fuck the bank balance, you can always make more money haha. preorder that jawn or you'll regret it man, nearly missed out on the FW08 jut neck myself but I came to my senses and copped the last one from the flagstore (when the aussie dollar was bottomed out too ), worth every penny .

as you wish... pre-ordered black jut...:D

your right the black get more use... but 5 black... its actually funny

liking that cloak jacket wept

i'll probably spend my life in black leather..:)

aw hell yeah, would rep if I could . I think we're gonna have to spend our lives in black leather with that many jackets haha.

vibe nagano may still be taking preorders F.

had a glance at vibe nagano.. they are selling sz3,4 shorts/pants and shoes.. do you think they can get sz4 top for me?

haha, spending other people's money is fun ;).

not sure nu, hide-san told you they don't sell 4 in the domestic market didn't he? could be worth giving a shot, however that gamma player price is still really good if you can't cop from Japan.

heh, I'm kinda anxious to get mine too, wish it'd been sent by EMS... if it fits well it'll be a permanent addition to my wardrobe, RO leather cut slim enough to fit me has never come along before and the design is fucking classic.

btw I tried to initialise a discussion on which RO leathers you guys rate but failed :P, so which ones do you guys like? only ones I'm really feeling at all are:

- moto collar as long as it's worn fitted (only the version with the front paneling)

- tri snap (like 7 is selling) if you don't mind the wool neck lining

- rick's jacket if you want something plain and don't mind the arm zippers, presumably there for storing subway footlongs

- FW08 high collar if (and it's a big if) you can actually pull it off. very hit and miss imo, maybe 1 in 6 people I've seen wear it actually rock it well. and then only the FW08 version, subsequent velcro pocket versions are fail.

heh, I'm kinda anxious to get mine too, wish it'd been sent by EMS... if it fits well it'll be a permanent addition to my wardrobe, RO leather cut slim enough to fit me has never come along before and the design is fucking classic.

btw I tried to initialise a discussion on which RO leathers you guys rate but failed :P, so which ones do you guys like? only ones I'm really feeling at all are:

I am beyond anxious ( clearly )

RO leathers.. i do like the majority of his leathers but the one that stands out..

Moto Collar, white. 10/10

Second best i like the SS09 black white gradient with medium collar? cant recall the name, dji?

I tried it on and liked it.. but didnt LOVE it.

No where near the level of my recently purchased grail status piece :cool:

The rest of his jackets i would cop if hte price is right, and if they didnt seriously impress fit wise i would re sell.

But now that i found my #1 i dont really have any interest in any more RO as i honestly prefer the pieces coming from my own designers :o

*EDIT*

Love the colour but the actual design isnt my most preferred.

3615594278_a65433a556.jpg?v=0

moto collar goes on the top, then high collar. agree that high collar is hard to pull off. i just dont know how to deal with it when jacket is half-way zipped...

i actually dont think black-white gradient velcro pocket version is that bad. it would probably be the only style i like with this colorway.

scuba/space looks average but could get pulled off nicely if right size is chosen/size down imo.

i wouldnt mind cop space(black)/high neck(gradient) if they are cheap..

the moto collar is the only one I would cop, fit wise there hasn't been many (any?) rick jackets besides the SS09 moto collar that has been cut slim enough for my liking. definitely prefer the lightweight SS lambskin leather too icon14.gif.

the medium collar one is called rick's jacket, the one with sleeve zippers for some reason. design is bit too plain for my liking, no real flair...

not so sure about the scuba or the space jacket. the scuba is a bit too much like a leather hoodie imo, and the collar doesn't really look right regardless of how it's worn. space jacket just looks plain bad, zip goes too far diagonal...

wept depends if you want velcro top pockets or not, if not then it's just the FW08 version ;).

not sure what that high collar is called Ivan, it's kinda like 3 moto style collars stacked on top of each other. I like it but the wool lining would make your neck sweat haha.

its not obvious or anything u really like the RO moto bt haha

what's the name of the RO that was posted a while back with the collar down, epaulets, zipper slightly offcentred on the right side of the jacket, zip pockets on both sides and on one side a zip pocket near the chest as well...

heh, what's not to love jb ;).

you mean the perfecto rider style jacket?

web.jpg?ver=12362726710001

used to kind of want one, looks pretty cool with the collar popped but rider jackets invariably flair out at the sides when worn open due to the nature of the cut:

web.jpg?ver=12362726740001

*waits for ajax to tell us we're all boring and should be copping the space wrap jacket*

I think I'm done with black leather jackets unless Julius shows something amazing with the SS10 collection, or obscur produces a zip up leather jacket with those crazy spinal clasps. need inexpensive coloured leather in red and white, and perhaps a dove grey...

i want peoples opinions on wearing blazers all the time.

i know fuuma wears alot of formal clothes that includes suits and blazers but what do people think about wearing them for non formal occations. ive worn my julius blazer and people always ask if im going out or if ive got a hot date. it might just be my area but is the blazer too formal for normal wear?