australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

^ try telling that to people who are willing to pay more than retail for "grail" slimane pieces, hell even the fw06 _7 ram rider sells for more than retail on Y.

Edit: lol, what nick said ;)

fuck, I wish I was as much a fan of brevity as you were Damien.

I mean, uh...

I'm long winded and you're to the point.

ah that make sense then, the slimanes never come to my mind, not quite a follower of his work.

you are right, it's about the idea and "artist" themselves. and if the cult still alive -given there's an opportunity for that, I don't see why not? : \

i am curious of the rider fw06, tried googling for pics and it aren't helping haha.

10.jpg

18.jpg

still the best Julius leather ever imo, the FW09 jut is a very close second however and one that actually fits me well. :o

if they reissued it in washed shrink-wrapped leather I'd cop in a heartbeat, that zipper config is still my favourite _7 leather jacket design. that said the original would still be the best, the leather on that is seriously like nothing else...

And damn A you put those sneaks up fast, something on your kop list pop up? Haha.
and, adam, i thought you loved the trainers because they look like boot? and now you're selling them because they look like boot?

I'm not selling because they look like boots, they just don't look enough like boots for me to wear them instead, if you know what I mean. I don't think they would get that much wear. And I realised last night what was bugging me about the sneakers - it's the silver eyelets. I'll talk to my cobbler and see if they can be replaced with black ones. They look too 'motorcycle' with the silver zip, eyelets, and lace ends (whatever you call those things).

With that being said, the MA+ accordian is calling my name. The size 9 spiral zips are gone from Lazzari, so Sam better have copped those or I'll be pissed hahaha.

I've had a firm offer for the sneakers, so we'll see. Just another experiment in style. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that crap.

I realised last night what was bugging me about the sneakers - it's the silver eyelets. I'll talk to my cobbler and see if they can be replaced with black ones. They look too 'motorcycle' with the silver zip, eyelets, and lace ends (whatever you call those things).

With that being said, the MA+ accordian is calling my name. The size 9 spiral zips are gone from Lazzari, so Sam better have copped those or I'll be pissed hahaha.

I've had a firm offer for the sneakers, so we'll see. Just another experiment in style. Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that crap.

how about this with clasp?

XXXXXXX

They look too 'motorcycle' with the silver zip, eyelets, and lace ends (whatever you call those things).

Aglets I'm pretty sure is the name. Read it in an Archie Pals and Gals comic a long time ago and the name just stuck haha.

I'm waiting on an email response from Florence at the RO London store to see what they have in stock re a few leathers and some boots. If she responds tonight, I'll make up my mind. There's nothing I really want at the moment that doesn't cost $2k+ so the $670 from the sale of these really doesn't make a dent...

p.s. I like that they look like boots lol.

I've decided on the moto-collar intarsia - just missed minomni's one on ebay from 08. I also just missed one of the SS version on LVR with the 30% discount! So not having any luck. There is a drkshdw one on the bay, but I'd rather lock in a black on first. If you have any leads, let me know.

i not sure this is something that may interest you, adam, but anyway

http://www.thereference.it/product.php?productid=16260&cat=262&page=1

also, if anyone interested, lift's website just revamped. worth to check out.

http://www.lift-net.co.jp/

where are you getting the pricing from Rob, can't see anything listed on their website. yeah japanese prices for european designer goods = rape, still some people buy it because its the only place that has the size they need or they're the type of person that instacops as soon as they've tried a piece they really like. shopping in japan is dangerous...

calf leather on the high collar intarsia next season looks quite nice...