australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

seems klang is having a sale. time to stock up :P

so dope, yet so not wearable.

3572637793_716d84184a.jpg

in regards to the boston bag: i liked it alot until i did some research online and found out it wasnt as big as i thought. still a nice bag but i always thought it was bigger.

August/October? (thats my guess)

also i dont think ive seen you much in the melbourne thread kino, so welcome. if you have posted alot in here before i apologise. I also just checked your blog and its good to get some female blood in here.

wept I kinda like the styling of those photos, it's a lot lighter and more childish than julius' usual hard edged and moody shots. the kid does look like a 12 year old H addict though...

kino the bag is part of the 2nd delivery so around mid-august, size should be similar to the current one.

August/October? (thats my guess)

also i dont think ive seen you much in the melbourne thread kino, so welcome. if you have posted alot in here before i apologise. I also just checked your blog and its good to get some female blood in here.

thanks wept, i mostly just lurk in here :P so you won't see me posting a whole lot. I love seeing the stuff that you guys purchase, espesh the leather goods!

wept I kinda like the styling of those photos, it's a lot lighter and more childish than julius' usual hard edged and moody shots.

i totally understand where you are coming from with your comment. The shot did have a more playful angle to it but it reminded me of a kid who hassles his mum for money to cop 1337 jawns. Still, its good that julius mixed it up a bit, even if it was initiated by the stylist rather than the brand.

ive always associated julius with the moody/dark/end of the world style, which is why i give julius so much love.

seems the spambot is back. ah...good times *Sarc*

fenrost, do you say they're all sold because he said so or cause he isnt replying to your messages. I PMed him this morning about a few items but he didnt get back to me, so i emailed him tonight (which i should have done this morning) and still no reply.

has klang stated to you that he has sold most/all of it?

ah that sucks. its a shitta that you get up in the morning and his thread has already been up for hours. he's an aussie so you think he could give us a head start on the Yanks and try to sell domestic first. ah well, looks like ill be saving money then.

Sold out of all last seasons CON.

We have the new seasons, the nomalists boot is better then last seasons skeleton key IMO.

I mean this season's skeleton key. Looks like I'll have to buy from Incu (yuk). I'm not too fond of the thin leather used for the normalists, though the black normalist shoe looks nice.

ah that sucks. its a shitta that you get up in the morning and his thread has already been up for hours. he's an aussie so you think he could give us a head start on the Yanks and try to sell domestic first. ah well, looks like ill be saving money then.

I like the look of the second pair of Ann pants, but I would like to see a fit pic.

:cool:

yeah on the bright side. theres some money to be saved

it's the same SS07 one that who? sold to GBC for $750, who swapped it with this dude for the DBSS leather. the "pre-distressed" lining was due to John wearing the hell out of it haha, it certainly didn't look like that when new ;).

WTF did the guy go to war and back or something. Lining is mange.

EVERYONE FYI Obscur leather arrives in around 2.5 months haha. NOT counting down the days.

I enjoyed that Geller stuff at never end, I am very surprised at the cost. Sooo cheap. I'm digging the black gathered sleeve shirt but 48 be wayyy too small.

Heaps of chat while I been away, <3 the charcoal runway shot... wish it was socially acceptable to walk around like a pale goth ninja zombie, life would be fun. Instead might go purchase me a TRAVISTY shirt in pink to fit in.

MONDAYITIS

50, I think the gathered sleeve shirt looks good too. I hate not being able to try on shirting though, so won't cop.

What do you guys think of the geller leather braces? I wear braces every now and then, and have been looking for a pair of nice leather ones, and there is a pair on SZ for $100US.

0 I didn't notice the jumpsuits till I saw the item shots, however this guy is wearing one. dunno who actually buys them though... :confused:

the distressed cardigans look amazingly intricate, wouldn't be the easiest piece to pull off though and you'd have to be really careful not to damage it haha.