australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

hey melv could u send us the link again 2 download so i can post pics...

ivan i got a pic of the pants... computer won't let me go up to the toolbar and attach

EDIT: melv it's cool i downloaded the program pand said... now just unsure of how to attach the photo in? pretty amatuer i know

wow 1/3 of the list are pullouts... not good

people should either commit or fuck off. I committed but pulled out within an hour of doing so, with all parties notified.. Some people just dont understand the inconvenience they cause to others by there actions.

hey jbone its not the browser that lets you attach pics.. you need to host them up somewhere. i use imageshack. click browse then choose the pictures you want to upload. resize it down to the appropriate size (usually 640x480) and click upload.

then itll give u links - you can do it multiple ways but just copy the links under "hotlink for forums (1)" and paste them here.

hope that helps!

sucks, did none of the 10 remaining people on the list put down the deposit? disappointed, I've done business with one of the people that flaked and 2 of the other guys are well respected members on here...

haha, no hate wept just disappointed. wouldn't be so rude if they replied to say that they changed their mind, to just ignore emails and pm's when they've clearly been on shows no courtesy at all after bt and myself have done our best to help them out.

lol i hate those people who dont even reply to your PMs. some guy asked me if i wanted to trade my DD sneaks with any of his stuff (his jawnz are pretty decent) but unfortunately i need the money so i said sorry i cant etc but i asked him if he would still be interested in purchasing them.. no reply.. then i pm'd him again.. i just got ignored.

just small things like that make me not want to do any business with the guy if we were to trade our stuff.

might have to settle for no. 21 at this point jbone :(. surprised that no one wanted 9, guess I'm the only one geeky enough to choose a number as a reference to a designer :o.

13 aussies are officially down for the obscur leather:

- 5 from melbourne

- 4 from sydney

- 2 from perth

- 1 from brisbane

- 1 from a miscellaneous location ;)

wept I checked their user details, all of them have logged in the last 2 days (always an e-stalker concept haha).

hey jcotteri, nice DBSS. i just noticed them in the recent purchases thread. if u dont mind me asking did you proxy them or what, and for how much? feel free to pm me if u dont want to talk openly in here.

how is it possible that your RO leather hasn't sold yet at that price 7? don't know why rick doesn't retain it's value that well, yurius leathers fetch 75-80% of the retail price on here if they're in good condition.