australia :: melbourne :: shopping

Tyro1

don't feel bad F, dude was a dick and deserved everything he got. no other ann d stockists in melbourne, afaik the only other stockist in australia is zekka.

0 if you're still interested in a nice minimal coat for under $500 check my sig ;).

Ahh i would in a second if it fit me. If it fits you, it isn't fitting me! There's still a medium at the store that i might buy... claude maus outerwear fits a tinnyy bit strange on me, which is a damn shame. Their outerwear this season is the best i've seen within the mid range designers in Australia.

haha, no worries man. it's quite roomy on me even after tailoring, would still fit a 46 with plenty of room for layers. their outerwear this season is very nice, the parka was the stand out piece for me but the moto collared button up jacket and hooded trench are solid too.

im aiming for August with a big opening party later august/sept

Oh and i guess its as good a time as ever to let people know the new site will be up and running soonish as well. So don't worry about the little information that's on the current blog!

haha, no worries man. it's quite roomy on me even after tailoring, would still fit a 46 with plenty of room for layers. their outerwear this season is very nice, the parka was the stand out piece for me but the moto collared button up jacket and hooded trench are solid too.

I was seriously considering the button up moto collared jacket, but i thinjk there's a bit too much going on on the front (and it;s a tad bit short).

I think the trench may be just too long and intense for me, might need something a tad bit simpler.

luckily i got to try them all on, i think dirtbox ordered every outerwear piece they made?

Yeah that fabric isnt the best. I'm just afraid that if i dont cop, nothing else of comparable quality and design will come through locally, in which case, i will have to pay through my nose for jap-proxy-gothninja wares that i wont be able to try on.

I so badly need a winter coat, i actually lost my old Dior one but it was pretty old and trashed. As we move into winter i am fuckeddd. Want something with no visible buttons and a hood, i like the one your selling D but i think it might be a tad small, maybe not though. I'm a true 46 but i have broad shoulders so sometimes shit fits me weird and i need to size up.....

I'll measure something later to compare.

I too am still looking for a winter coat. I love the CM parka, but would like something slightly heavier, and longer. I would love to try on the hooded trench, but think I would tire of the double breasted style (already own a double breasted coat)

I am really digging this OV coat:

28.jpg

Is it available anywhere?

btw btbam, did you place your FG order?

Waiting for the complete stock list to be sent through then ill order :)

haha, rest of us guys are getting old.... :(

bt shot you a pm re: someone who may be interested in the leather :cool:.

Will check now :)

I too am still looking for a winter coat. I love the CM parka, but would like something slightly heavier, and longer. I would love to try on the hooded trench, but think I would tire of the double breasted style (already own a double breasted coat)

I am really digging this OV coat:

28.jpg

Is it available anywhere?

This OV Coat is nice, i have a couple coming :)

that's from next season's collection isn't it Ivan?

Yeah AW0910. August Delivery

nice one Ivan icon14.gif. my 2 cop list is getting shorter too (mainly because I culled some stuff I decided I don't need):

- MA leather jacket

- obscur leather jacket

- julius lame basics

- kazuyuki kumagai fingerless leather gloves

- some new tarnished silver jewellery

- waxed black and dark grey CM jeans